PwC Interview Questions in Pennsylvania | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.8

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (State College, PA).

Interview

There will be two parts of the interview which include first the case study interview and second the behavioral interview. The case study is vary depends on the internship positions you applied. Some position might even not get any case study questions. The case study will usually be given out several days before the interview for us canadates to better prepared.

Interview Questions

• Described how to solve the case study given.   1 Answer

Advisory Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was based on a case study. We were given a little more than half an hour to prepare ourselves to answer all the questions on the case. The questions were very specific to that case.

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pitts, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First half is the case interview, and second is the behavior.
    give case two days early before the interview, and give the case question on site. draw ppt by hand and do presentation.

Interview Questions

• Have you met the cultural difference during teamwork?
      tell me about youself
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Phila, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 virtual interview. 3 questions asked for the first. 5 questions asked for the second. The firm does not recruit from my university so I had to just apply online. In September and October, the firm has PwC featured jobs where you can apply to different positions. Be prepared for behavioral questions. Have a clear response in mind with a lot of detail about the situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were given feedback?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you applied something you learned at school in your daily life?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you learned a computer program?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were in a group and had to make a decision together?   Answer Question

Actuarial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Started campus interview and moved on to site interview after a month. Then senior interview and got notified to transfer to another office for final round of interview. The whole process was a bit longer than I thought.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Organized and efficient. Went for multiple rounds and heard rather quickly after. HR was nice and on-boarding process was smooth.
    Interviewed by many people at many levels, including the partner. Had to do some brain teasers and answer difficult questions, but felt adequately prepared.
    Did not have to present anything but did go through various rounds before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Biggest challenges faced in life and work - specify   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was mostly behavioral questions and information relating to the job. Afterward I was asked to come in for an interview with the managers and a partner of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had trouble communicating with a manager.   Answer Question

Assurance Core Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the Assurance Core Audit Associate position online. A recruiter contacted me within one week.

Phone Interview: Typical hiring process, all behavioral questions. Lasted 15 mins. Was pretty straightforward. The interviewer was not very passionate, a little impatient. Make sure you are confident answering questions and expressing yourself.

Interview Questions

• location preference
      tell me about yourself
      an example of leadership
      a negative feedback
      Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online via the webpage of PWC and couple weeks later some person from the HR contacted me via email and scheduled an telephone interview with me. Didn't ask any question before the interview.
    First stage preliminary interview via phone.

Interview Questions

• The one time I encountered a serious problem and how did I resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pitts, PA).

Interview

Informal. Mainly behavior related questions. Partner was super nice and basically discussed sports. I believe they were mainly trying to figure out my personality and whether I would fit into the public accounting culture versus how strong I was technically.