PwC Interview Questions in Pennsylvania | Glassdoor

2.8

113 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (State College, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

1st round was 1 behavioral 30 min interview on campus, 2 weeks later I was then offered a final round interview which will be conducted through the phone. It seems to be another behavioral interview. 2 weeks from then I should know whether I get the job or not

Interview Questions

• How has being a diverse student played a role in your education and are you passionate about promoting diversity?   Answer Question

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two back to back interviews. One behavioral and one case. Behavioral was very relaxed and a much more open opportunity for me to explain who I am and why I am a good fit for the firm. The case was based on a real scenario the firm went through prior and was related specifically to risk. Overall wonderful interview experience and great people to meet! Unfortunately, the program accepted primarily more STEM majors than business majors so that is why I did not receive an extended offer.

Core Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Penn, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

applied through campus, got called back a week later and scheduled an on campus interview. scheduled the interview and got called back for the virtual interview weeks later. good people, good company, very smart and you must be professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with current events in the business world   2 Answers
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initially interviewed for an advisory internship in another office but didn't get that for some odd reason. Asked if I'd like to be considered for the assurance position I said sure. Interviewed with a manager and it was mostly behavioral and asked questions related to my resume. Next it was a final round with a MD. Really simple process as they really needed somebody for the position. I had 3 other offers so they were really trying to get me to come. Offered to let me come to the office so I could meet the team and they could take me out to lunch. The MD, manager, and another associate all reached out to me separately while I was trying to make my decision. I appreciate the effort, but I think they should relax a little.

Interview Questions

I've always heard that PwC was stuck up and it proved to be true during these two interview processes I went thru (advisory first then assurance). Ultimately I decided to go with Accenture: much more competitive offer and a way better security role.

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The guy who interviewed me was extremely nice. I felt very comfortable and wasn't asked any difficult questions. Make sure you make good eye contact and take your time to respond to any questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an questions for me?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (West Chester, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I personally did their programs such as Elevate and Explore. Those are what got me an internship which lead to a full time offer. I never had an official interview for the firm.

Interview Questions

• How do you think us Going Google has benefited our firm?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (State College, PA).

Interview

There will be two parts of the interview which include first the case study interview and second the behavioral interview. The case study is vary depends on the internship positions you applied. Some position might even not get any case study questions. The case study will usually be given out several days before the interview for us canadates to better prepared.

Interview Questions

• Described how to solve the case study given.   1 Answer

Advisory Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was based on a case study. We were given a little more than half an hour to prepare ourselves to answer all the questions on the case. The questions were very specific to that case.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, specific to the case   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pitts, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First half is the case interview, and second is the behavior.
    give case two days early before the interview, and give the case question on site. draw ppt by hand and do presentation.

Interview Questions

• Have you met the cultural difference during teamwork?
      tell me about youself   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Phila, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 virtual interview. 3 questions asked for the first. 5 questions asked for the second. The firm does not recruit from my university so I had to just apply online. In September and October, the firm has PwC featured jobs where you can apply to different positions. Be prepared for behavioral questions. Have a clear response in mind with a lot of detail about the situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were given feedback?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you applied something you learned at school in your daily life?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you learned a computer program?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were in a group and had to make a decision together?   Answer Question