PwC Pricing Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Pricing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2008.

Interview

Overall this went very quickly for me. Moved to Boston, MA in August and by the end of the month I had responded to an add in Career Builder for PwC. Just after Labor Day the HR person contacted me and wanted to bring me in for an interview. I don't remember much of a phone screen, although to be honest I was basically coming in as a college-hire since I had just 6 months of work experience at a prior job in the city I moved from, so their process might be different for someone coming on as an experienced hire.

I went into the office and met with three people - 2 managers and a partner. All three of these people would be ones I would later directly work with or at least maintain contact with. The interview lasted about 2 hours or so, with me going from office to office. In one of the interviews the manager took me across the street to Starbucks, so that was a nice change of pace.

A few days later the HR person called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict between co-workers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate - the salary was more than 20% greater than what I made from my old job in a different city, plus overtime. I probably wasn't in a negotiating position given my limited work experience.