PwC Principal Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Principal Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2016

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview with Partner, three managers, all seperate

Interview Questions

• Where would you expect us to have to help you most ...   Answer Question

Other options came up

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was quick process for interview. Panel made it comfortable before stating the interview. also answered he unanswered questions. followed with manager round and HR round for negotiation.
    Good workculture in PwC, challenging work and ample opportunities to learn.Helping team and co-workers. Learnt new Technologies and got opportunity to work on them.

Principal Consultant Interview

Interview

There was one technical interview followed by partner interview. PwC interviews have become more professional over the years with the staff nowadays being trained on how to take interviews as per global firm standards

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question is often related to the candiate's weak spot   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Three rounds. 1st round with a Director. It was a case interview
    Second round with Partner. Completely on personality traits and business scenarios and client management capabilities. Third round was HR round.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle clients who are not willing to cooperate to complete project deadlines on time   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Not sure now as I have been hired 8 years back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Can negotiate with HR, however the final decision lies with the concerned partner

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

1 round of HR interview (over the phone). 2-3 rounds of functional interviews and last one with a partner. Sometime all these can happen over phone and at last you will meet with either HR team/ partner one to one.

Interview Questions

• Your suitability for the role   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Good. It was friendly and well received. The questions were to the point and tested the aspiration of the candidate. Explained the opportunities and challenges well to take informed decisions..

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2011.

Interview

Four interview sessions with HR, manager, director and partner. Each time the interviewer is of the same sex as the interviewee . Atmosphere friendly, open and direct.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in five years time?   1 Answer

Offer on the low side