PwC Process Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

3.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I was screened through a employment agency / recruiting company for a seasonal opportunity. It was very brief & didn't entail many questions for a contractor position. Then I was offered an opportunity to apply for full-time & interviewed with PwC team (2 Manager's). Those interviews were very thorough. The team was interested on what I could bring to the Service Delivery Center and asked many behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a challenging superior or another team member that you were working with? If so, how did you handle it.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you have had to use multiple sources of data to compile your work.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to adjust your communications based upon the audience you were addressing.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time in school / work you used Microsoft Excel.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied via school and then got an on campus interview, after that we have second round as office visiting and lunch with some assosiates. But several weeks I got an email said this position is canceled, I am very suprised for that.

Interview Questions

• Why PWC over others   1 Answer
    • Waht is something you think is able to get imporived in the future.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

You'll be interviewed by a supervisor and a manager, then have a networking session with someone who has been working at the same position you're applying for. They mostly asked me behavioral questions (tell me a time...). They emphasized a lot on teamwork, so you should prepare to tell them how well you work with people in groups. Everyone was really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work with a difficult group member.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The day starts with a company overview. This gives details of the position and the office's role. Next is a 30 minutes "chat" with a current employee in the position where you can ask questions of a "day in the life" and discuss some of your attributes in a more relaxed environment. The final step is two 15-30 minute interviews with a supervisor and a manager.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to manage a schedule that included long hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Standard application and interview process. Phone screen with HR. Interview with two Managers via Skype. Discussed education and experience. Discussed the opportunity, and location of the office. Tampa has a hot climate, and it rains often. And when it rains it pours. The traffic is not as bad as many others cities.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

It was relaxed. Prior to the interviews, discussed with employees that were currently employed with the company their daily activities. Was given a tour of the building followed by two interviews that occurred in pairs. Shortly after, informed within 1-2 weeks we would hear back from the head recruiter whether we received the employment.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker how did you address it?   Answer Question

Process Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview screening, this was pretty standard. I was then invited to a interview where I was put into a small conference room. I had three interviews they were approximately 20 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There was a specific offer up front of the salary prior to applying.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people on the same day. Overall a nice process that was not drawn out. This is an entry level position so the interview is geared towards that meaning it was not too hard.

Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was cool and a good experience. Actually the whole interview process lasted for 2 hours with two different panels. Questions were mostly Process oriented and methodologies involved. Truly speaking, not that tough.