PwC PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

PwC Financial Service Representative Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2008.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. One on campus with a Partner. This round was behavioral for me. However, they could throw in a few technical questions. The second round was with a Manager and two Partners. The interviews mostly revolved around my resume.

Since a lot of people who intern or spend a few years with FSR often pass on to Investment Banking or Buy-Side, it is important to show long term interest specifically in FSR. I know someone who was a good fit, but FSR HR turned him down because they suspected he was too much of a "banking" type.

Interview Questions

• One of the Partners asked me two brainteasers. I was able to answer both correctly. However, I know people who did not answer correctly and still received an offer. Overall, Intern and Entry-Level Associate interviews are more behavioral than technical.   Answer Question