PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was pre-selected by the campus recruting process and went through two rounds of interviews. One on campus, one office visit. A lot of behavior questions were asked. So be prepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Meet with four people for 45 minutes
    Interview you about the values of PwC and ask you to apply them to your life
    Ask how you keep up with finance and internal audit news

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

An internship after your junior year of college is crucial to securing a full time position as an Associate. The interview process is mostly behavioral questions (not much technical). They want to see how you can talk to people and care more about your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

I found this interview not as hard as I thought it would be. My phone interview was with a director and it was quite technical (maybe because of my previous internal audit experience). I was invited to come into the office and meet with the partner, director, and an HR representative. It was a pleasant experience. The partner seemed very nice and allowed me enough time to explain my experiences. The director was very courteous and we had a great chat. The meeting with the HR rep was for them to determine if Assurance and PwC is really for me or not. That meeting went very well.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

The hiring process included a phone screen, an on campus interview, and and office interview with 3 individuals within the Risk Assurance group. The individuals you interview with will include a partner, director, manager, and/or a senior associate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

2 different interviews. one with a partner and one with a manger. the interviews were very conversational. the night before the interviews, there was a dinner at a restaurant to meet other potential candidates and current employees, this was very helpful.