PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online. received an interview invitation within a week. The first round is quite easy, all behavioral questions. Waited for 3-4 weeks, and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe an obstacle in work or school setting.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through pwc website. Then received an email for scheduling the first interview after 5 days. You can pick the time that you're available from a list provided. Interviewed at PwC office in San Jose. The interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Some more questions about the leadership roles and teamwork.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University's job site. Scheduled an interview with the career center. First interview was easy, mainly behavioral questions. They made the second round decision later that day for most people, but I got mine the day after. Scheduled a google handout interview with three directors. They were all different; the first one was really friendly, second was more professional, and the third one was a mix of both.

The next day, I got a call from them, however it was not an offer. They thought I would fit another position better, and is considering me for that other position. In general, I have no idea what is going on right now. Feeling a bit lost...

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you encountered problems in a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my University portal. I completed the optional assessment tests (Verbal and quant). I was invited for a pre interview dinner, the following day I was scheduled for an on campus interview with one of the firms' partner. She was really friendly. Still waiting for the result. It was a general walk through your resume

Interview Questions

• Can you cite an example when you ha t overcome a challenge?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

They have a series of interviews. First is a telephone interview, then 2 face-to-face interviews. The final interview is with group panel. It is a pretty straight-forward interview process. Nothing that really throws you off guard.

Interview Questions

• Describe a moment where you had to go above and beyond to solve a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It is all about networking events and emailing professionals to get the interview, unless you have an impressive resume.
    There was one on campus interview, and one at the office with three separate interviewers. Each interview took about 30-40 minutes.
    No case study.

Interview Questions

• Why is your voicemail not personalized?
      What was the last nonfiction book you read?
      What do you fear most?
      Asked about previous experiences.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through school career website and was invited for the first round of interviews. Had back after 3 weeks inviting me for second round interviews. The second round consisted of 3 back to back interviews with a manager, partner and director. For both interviews, there was a pre-interview reception dinner where you had the opportunity to interact with you interviewer

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2015.

Interview

A campus interview. The interviewer is nice and friendly. It was not like a formal interview actually, just like casual conversation. He asked my if I want to start with asking or answering. I end up choosing asking several questions about PWC and risk assurance. I haven't got any news for office visiting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you got some negative feedback and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was informal. They lady that interviewed me was pretty laid back. She asked about 3 questions and talked a lot about her job. Well I asked a lot of questions. It's been 3 weeks and I have not heard any feedback. Emailed my interviewer and the campus recruiter but did not get a response

Interview Questions

• If you caught your Co worker leaking company cannfidential info what will you do   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you held multiple task and how did you cope   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

One on-site interview with a senior manager, then an on-site interview with four partners. Each partner focused on one of the four aspects of the PwC Professional. The recruiter was very straight-forward about what was going to be asked.