PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Associate Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

One on-site interview with a senior manager, then an on-site interview with four partners. Each partner focused on one of the four aspects of the PwC Professional. The recruiter was very straight-forward about what was going to be asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick two step interview, first interviewed me on my college campus then at their office. A very laid back interview final interview is with 3 managers. The final interview is day long includes breakfast and lunch.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

one on-campus interview, 3 final round interviews. For campus recruiting, you will have to pass the resume screening. It starts early on the semester so be sure to practice and be prepared early on if you want to settle down with one of the big 4. if you pass the resume screening, you will have a 1:1 interview on compus, After that, I was invited to their office in Mclean, VA. Went up there a day before, stayed in a hotel. Next day, i was provided with breakfast hosted by current employees, mostly associates and experienced associates. then I had two interviews, each 30-min long, with higher-ups such as partner, senior director. Then I had a lunch, then another interview in a same format as the other two.

Interview Questions

• Mostly they are behavioral questions. While other big 4s tended to ask fairly generic questions, for pwc i did get a question that's phrased more interesting like which was the hardest class you took in college and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

The first round is phone interview, our campus HR asked several questions about my resume, and offered an office visit at the 10th minutes. The interview last about 20 minutes. The office visit is a whole day visiting, included a breakfast, 3 interviews and a lunch. Each interviewee had a greeter who would introduce the company and answer questions. After the breakfast, our camps HR gave a presentation about the company and then the interviews began. My interviewers are a HR manager, a director and a partner. The interview questions are behavior questions, and the whole interviews were like chat. The employers in the company are very kind and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

First round is phone interview, asking about technical questions based on your internship or whatever professional experience. For me, all the questions is in data management area.
    After 3 days, I got the second round on-site interview, it was a whole day office visit. Three one-on-one interviews, all about conversations, just random chat your educational background, your professional experience, your strength, your interests, why you pick PWC, what do you expect PWC provide you... and they gave you opportunities to ask a lot of questions. All the people there are very nice and professional!

Interview Questions

• Why PWC needs to choose you instead of the others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

First started out with getting through the screening and getting a first round interview on campus. The day before the interview they have a pre-night session which in my opinion is better than the pre-night of other Big 4's. The first round interview was very basic and conversational (go through resume, basic behavioral questions). Heard back 4 business days later to invite me to office visit. Took 3 business days after office visit to get offer.