PwC Risk Assurance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Intern Interview Questions

2.8

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Baltimore, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Was originally recruited during on-campus career fair. Continuously engaged in recruitment activities until attending PwC Elevate program experience. During this two day interview process, engaged in service with PwC, office tour, tour of market, and sporting event. Also participated in three interviews with multiple individuals throughout the office. Very professional and engaging.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate an extension on my deadline to accept/decline decision.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with a Manager. Was just a conversation, with peppered questions about my resume.
    Superday was intense. 3 back to back 1:1 interviews, all with completely different styles. A manager, director then partner. My host, the one walking me around the offices, took me to lunch, but had a budget.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you worked in a team, where you clashed personally with another team member. How did you make it through the task keeping your composure?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round interview was with an Assurance manager on campus (I applied for the risk assurance internship). Very informal. Interviewer asked questions about classes - most difficult class I had taken, favorite, etc. Also walked through my resume and asked questions about past work experience. Also asked why I was interested in working for PWC. Very laid back interview. Nothing was difficult or unexpected.

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews- on campus interviews and in house interviews. The on campus interview was more of understanding my background and prior experience. They asked many questions about my involvement in school. The in house interview was less technical and more conversational. They do ask you if you have any questions, so make sure to have questions prepared.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to answer 10 question in 5 minutes. The interviewer cut me off half way through my answers and asked another question. They wanted me to think on my toes and not get rattled by my surroundings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. There is a standard offer for all interns.

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview

I met the PwC recruiting team at my campus career fair. I spoke with a few of the recruiters on site, and in particular an associate in Risk Assurance, since that was the field I was interested in pursuing. Within that week, I was requested to interview with them on campus. Before the interview, I received an invitation to a dinner social, which was a lot of fun. We actually cooked the dinner ourselves, and it was a great way to meet many associates and managers. The next day, I interviewed with the recruiter I had already met in Risk Assurance. The interview was fairly casual and only basic behavioral questions were asked. He actually went more in depth in telling me about the services offered by PwC, which was interesting. Shortly after that, I got invited to an office visit/interview in Miami. They flew me out to the Four Seasons, and I was very impressed. The day of interviews, a presentation was given and an office tour. I interviewed with three different managers that day back to back. The first two went great, whereas the third one may have been the worst interview I have ever done. The manager asked me specific technical questions that I was not prepared to answer, such as about Excel functions and SQL queries. I shook it off though and enjoyed the social afterward at the Four Seasons. After that, I went to dinner with a group of associates and had a great time. I just received an offer to intern last week in their Tampa office!

Interview Questions

• I do not remember it verbatim, but it was regarding using an Excel function to filter data.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have actually not accepted yet. There was no response for just receiving an offer. I am still deciding where I'd like to go

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

There were two round of interviews, the first round is on campus and the second is location interview

Interview Questions

• In the second round, the interviewer did not really ask me questions, he asked me to ask him questions all the time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI).

Interview

A lot of follow-ups after campus interview, and the recruiter was really friendly. However, ended up not being offered with a follow-up call after office visit for being "a little bit nervous"

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

2 Campus interviews - fly in for office interviews (3 more) - finally a phone interview with a partner

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Found the internship opportunity through our campus recruiting program in the business school. Submitted a resume, went to various recruiting dinners/networking events, and had a first round interview on campus. Second round interviews were during a day-long office visit that consisted of 3 thirty-minute interviews with managers and the partner of the group. We were notified of the internship offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project team with a difficult person. How did you handle the situation, and what was the outcome of the project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied through my schools career center. I was invited to one on campus interview. The next day, I was told I was invited to interview at a superday later that month. The superday was at PwC's Florham Park Office (the office I was interviewing for) and it consisted of three 30 minute interviews. Later that day, I received a phone call from a partner telling me that I had received an offer for the internship.

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected. Very straightforward and mostly behavioral questions. Many of the questions revolved around leadership and teamwork.   Answer Question