PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.9

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Manager, mostly behavioral questions and about my resume. Went through entire resume and then had time at the end to ask the interviewer questions about the job band company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple, received a call from a recruiter a couple days before the interview. Process moves really quickly. On campus interview and follow up within one week. Applied through the campus job site. Managers were helpful, but interviewer seemed inexperienced.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had to deal with a lot of complex data?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

Dinner and two rounds of interview. First round is in person on campus with a partner. 2nd round is thru Google Hangout with a director. Separate yourself at the dinner from the other candidates.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

First were the Elevate interviews. They were really basic and just tried to get to know you. I think it was mostly about your resume anyways. Once arriving at Elevate, it was mostly team-building games to evaluate your style and get to know you more. Then they made internship offers.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you worked in a group and it did not go well?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in April 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, conversational. Don't worry, just relax and be yourself. Know how to talk about your resume and why you want to work for PwC. I did my first round on campus with a manager and then second round with a partner through webcam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initially interviewed for an advisory internship in another office but didn't get that for some odd reason. Asked if I'd like to be considered for the assurance position I said sure. Interviewed with a manager and it was mostly behavioral and asked questions related to my resume. Next it was a final round with a MD. Really simple process as they really needed somebody for the position. I had 3 other offers so they were really trying to get me to come. Offered to let me come to the office so I could meet the team and they could take me out to lunch. The MD, manager, and another associate all reached out to me separately while I was trying to make my decision. I appreciate the effort, but I think they should relax a little.

Interview Questions

I've always heard that PwC was stuck up and it proved to be true during these two interview processes I went thru (advisory first then assurance). Ultimately I decided to go with Accenture: much more competitive offer and a way better security role.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC in March 2017.

Interview

Initial round interview via Google Hangouts, just a few quick behavioral questions and some general interview questions such as why PwC. Not a very long interview, probably around forty minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you were working on a project and a major issue came up and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, one on campus with the manager and the 2nd one that's virtual. There was a dinner the night before the campus interview where you got a chance to meet the associates and manager. I heard back after 2-3 weeks that I advanced to final rounds (virtual). I received an offer the same week.

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral questions in the first round. The virtual interview is much more conversation like.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all. All behavioral questions. Lasted about 25 minutes or so and the interviewer was relaxed and personable. Use relevant examples that are similar to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with people that did not agree with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

interviewed at college/university. mostly behavioral questions. focused on leadership and team work. Questions are pretty straightforward and the manager is friendly. it is nice that pwc holds an pre-interview dinner to help the candidates relax and network with the professionals. superday is on-cite.