PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all. All behavioral questions. Lasted about 25 minutes or so and the interviewer was relaxed and personable. Use relevant examples that are similar to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with people that did not agree with you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview process with an alum from our school. Overall a positive experience though some difficult questions were asked. It was one-on-one and was considered the first round of the interview process. In order to make it to the super-day, you first had to get through this round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced an ethical issue. What was it and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment center. Had a informal reception the night prior to the interview to network and meet the people that would interview you. Met next morning for interview, standard behavioral questions with few technical questions about the position and its requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI).

Interview

First question is about introducing yourself. Then a couple of questions. Sometimes a few follow-up question about what you just said. Final part is about asking question. No behavior questions on the first round interview.
    Second round interview include more teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving related behavior questions.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

They had a pre-interview reception is was very intimidating and some of the folks were hard to talk to. Then when I had my interview the gentleman was very cold.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

On-campus behavioral interview following the Pwc Interview framework. Interviewed with a director, because the manager of the team wasn't in town. Spent 15 minutes answering questions, and the other 15 minutes asking questions and chatting. Generally it was very laid-back, but competitive. It's important to be personable and talkative.

Interview Questions

• If you suspect that your colleague is delivering confidential information of the company to outsiders, what would you do.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through college and got the first round interview on campus. It went well and it was basically behavioral questions. I got the second round interview after a week. It was two back to back interviews. They were just asking some questions based on my resume and some scenario questions. My interviewers were very nice and just trying to get to know me more. It was a pleasant interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Searcy, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Searcy, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was on my college campus and it was very relaxed. The woman that talked to me was nice. It was strange because she barely asked me any questions; it was more like an information session about PwC. That was fine because I was a little scared to answer questions, but it made me wonder how they actually choose their candidates. I didn't feel like I got the chance to make myself stand out since she did most of the talking. I did not get the internship, and I'm not sure why because nothing terrible happened during the interview. My advice would be to make yourself stand out with your personality, not your qualifications, in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about myself and describe some of the experiences I had on my resume (study abroad). She also asked me how I became interested in Risk Assurance. Besides that, I was mostly just given a lecture about how great PwC is.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the campus career website and found through career fairs. Interviewed on campus through career center. Immediately contacted for in-office visit and interview the next week. The hosts were friendly and the interviews with 3 30-interviews back to back to back. Also invited to lunch as part of the inview Entire process lasted 10 days

Interview Questions

• Follows the PwC Professional Model. Whole leadership, relationships, business acumen, business acumen technical capabilities   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Worcester, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

A telephone interview. Spoke with Kelly, who is nice. I was so silly to get my phone plan expired and she couldn't ring in. It took a while for us to get connected. We went through the CV and BQs. I spent a few more minutes than we planned since my interview time is compressed, which I think bothered the interviewer. I felt really frustrated and nervous. My brain went blank. I kept her repeating the questions again and again. It was a pretty terrible one. Failure of course. No second round.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example in which you put your principle into?   1 Answer