PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.9

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through college, and then attended the pre-night event and first round campus interview, and the pre-night event and second round office interview. Great experience! This is a wonderful company!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview process with an alum from our school. Overall a positive experience though some difficult questions were asked. It was one-on-one and was considered the first round of the interview process. In order to make it to the super-day, you first had to get through this round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced an ethical issue. What was it and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process begins from when I gave out my resume. Then I got a call for a group interview in the morning. We were given a topic relavant to our field of study, then we were instructed to share and discuss our ideas about the topic. After that is the 1:1 interview, I was given a meeting with the Manager and the Director of the firm. I was given questions about my applied jobs and technical knowledge. After an hour, I finished my session and told to wait for the results. Next, I was given an email informing of the Assessment Test for ability confrmation. Finally, a scheduled English essay test is the last hurdle to overcome

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

On-campus behavioral interview following the Pwc Interview framework. Interviewed with a director, because the manager of the team wasn't in town. Spent 15 minutes answering questions, and the other 15 minutes asking questions and chatting. Generally it was very laid-back, but competitive. It's important to be personable and talkative.

Interview Questions

• If you suspect that your colleague is delivering confidential information of the company to outsiders, what would you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Worcester, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

A telephone interview. Spoke with Kelly, who is nice. I was so silly to get my phone plan expired and she couldn't ring in. It took a while for us to get connected. We went through the CV and BQs. I spent a few more minutes than we planned since my interview time is compressed, which I think bothered the interviewer. I felt really frustrated and nervous. My brain went blank. I kept her repeating the questions again and again. It was a pretty terrible one. Failure of course. No second round.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example in which you put your principle into?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied through University recruiting site and attended a lot of the companies events on campus giving me a chance to network and learn a lot about the company. Later was invited to per-interview social dinner and had an on campus interview the next day.

The first round interview was on-campus. I met with a partner and had a very conversational 30 minute behavioral interview.

Second round was held in the office. I had 3 45-minute interviews (2 managers and 1 partner). Be sure you have a good idea of the purpose of auditing and understand about what risk assurance is all about. They don't expect you to know everything but you should definitely have an understanding.

I heard back a day or 2 later and received an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

i applied through college recruiting, the process took about 2 months. they were very nice, professional and meticulous.the process was lengthy , but it was meant to cover all the bases to ensure they weren't missing anything.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation in which you worked in a team, if you had any issues and how did the team solve them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

First round interview was based on school since my process was on campus. They arranged a pre-night reception to see if you are a good fit socially and the next day comes with the interview. The interview was mostly behaviour but my interviewer did ask me about risk control. Be prepared if you are interested in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Interview

I applied a full-time position and went to an 1:1 interview. I got interview questions such as what's your strength and weakness, What was the toughest part of your last job?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process was great, I was a campus recruit so my first interview was on campus. After the on-campus interview, if you were selected to do so, you held an office vist/office interview with 2-3 members of upper level management. If all went well you get a call back and an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed/didn't meet a goal/came up short, what was the situation, your reaction and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question