PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.9

Risk-Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, led to an on site interview in Charlotte with the partner, senior manager and senior. I received a call a couple days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initially interviewed for an advisory internship in another office but didn't get that for some odd reason. Asked if I'd like to be considered for the assurance position I said sure. Interviewed with a manager and it was mostly behavioral and asked questions related to my resume. Next it was a final round with a MD. Really simple process as they really needed somebody for the position. I had 3 other offers so they were really trying to get me to come. Offered to let me come to the office so I could meet the team and they could take me out to lunch. The MD, manager, and another associate all reached out to me separately while I was trying to make my decision. I appreciate the effort, but I think they should relax a little.

Interview Questions

I've always heard that PwC was stuck up and it proved to be true during these two interview processes I went thru (advisory first then assurance). Ultimately I decided to go with Accenture: much more competitive offer and a way better security role.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Simply applied online and received the email interview follow-up to schedule the first round interview. Their interviews are done through Google Hangouts video chat. The interview questions were all experience related and I was asked for examples of when I solved issues, had things go wrong, etc. This interview was probably 15 minutes. I was selected for the second interview with a partner and a senior, back to back. I interviewed with the partner and we mainly talked about what I was up to at school, about the department and some brief experience questions. Much more laid back than the first round interview. This interview was probably 30-45 minutes. The interview with the senior was probably 5 minutes, and I was asked about why I choose the school that I did, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous intern position.   1 Answer
    • What have you been up to in your grad program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment center. Had a informal reception the night prior to the interview to network and meet the people that would interview you. Met next morning for interview, standard behavioral questions with few technical questions about the position and its requirements.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in November 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, one on campus with the manager and the 2nd one that's virtual. There was a dinner the night before the campus interview where you got a chance to meet the associates and manager. I heard back after 2-3 weeks that I advanced to final rounds (virtual). I received an offer the same week.

Interview Questions

• Regular behavioral questions in the first round. The virtual interview is much more conversation like.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview process with an alum from our school. Overall a positive experience though some difficult questions were asked. It was one-on-one and was considered the first round of the interview process. In order to make it to the super-day, you first had to get through this round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced an ethical issue. What was it and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process begins from when I gave out my resume. Then I got a call for a group interview in the morning. We were given a topic relavant to our field of study, then we were instructed to share and discuss our ideas about the topic. After that is the 1:1 interview, I was given a meeting with the Manager and the Director of the firm. I was given questions about my applied jobs and technical knowledge. After an hour, I finished my session and told to wait for the results. Next, I was given an email informing of the Assessment Test for ability confrmation. Finally, a scheduled English essay test is the last hurdle to overcome

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position you are applying for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

interviewed at college/university. mostly behavioral questions. focused on leadership and team work. Questions are pretty straightforward and the manager is friendly. it is nice that pwc holds an pre-interview dinner to help the candidates relax and network with the professionals. superday is on-cite.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview was not bad at all. All behavioral questions. Lasted about 25 minutes or so and the interviewer was relaxed and personable. Use relevant examples that are similar to the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with people that did not agree with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI).

Interview

First question is about introducing yourself. Then a couple of questions. Sometimes a few follow-up question about what you just said. Final part is about asking question. No behavior questions on the first round interview.
    Second round interview include more teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving related behavior questions.