PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Assurance Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.9

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

They had a pre-interview reception is was very intimidating and some of the folks were hard to talk to. Then when I had my interview the gentleman was very cold.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

On-campus behavioral interview following the Pwc Interview framework. Interviewed with a director, because the manager of the team wasn't in town. Spent 15 minutes answering questions, and the other 15 minutes asking questions and chatting. Generally it was very laid-back, but competitive. It's important to be personable and talkative.

Interview Questions

• If you suspect that your colleague is delivering confidential information of the company to outsiders, what would you do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied through University recruiting site and attended a lot of the companies events on campus giving me a chance to network and learn a lot about the company. Later was invited to per-interview social dinner and had an on campus interview the next day.

The first round interview was on-campus. I met with a partner and had a very conversational 30 minute behavioral interview.

Second round was held in the office. I had 3 45-minute interviews (2 managers and 1 partner). Be sure you have a good idea of the purpose of auditing and understand about what risk assurance is all about. They don't expect you to know everything but you should definitely have an understanding.

I heard back a day or 2 later and received an offer.

Risk Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through college and got the first round interview on campus. It went well and it was basically behavioral questions. I got the second round interview after a week. It was two back to back interviews. They were just asking some questions based on my resume and some scenario questions. My interviewers were very nice and just trying to get to know me more. It was a pleasant interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Searcy, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Searcy, AR) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was on my college campus and it was very relaxed. The woman that talked to me was nice. It was strange because she barely asked me any questions; it was more like an information session about PwC. That was fine because I was a little scared to answer questions, but it made me wonder how they actually choose their candidates. I didn't feel like I got the chance to make myself stand out since she did most of the talking. I did not get the internship, and I'm not sure why because nothing terrible happened during the interview. My advice would be to make yourself stand out with your personality, not your qualifications, in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to tell her about myself and describe some of the experiences I had on my resume (study abroad). She also asked me how I became interested in Risk Assurance. Besides that, I was mostly just given a lecture about how great PwC is.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through the campus career website and found through career fairs. Interviewed on campus through career center. Immediately contacted for in-office visit and interview the next week. The hosts were friendly and the interviews with 3 30-interviews back to back to back. Also invited to lunch as part of the inview Entire process lasted 10 days

Interview Questions

• Follows the PwC Professional Model. Whole leadership, relationships, business acumen, business acumen technical capabilities   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for a position at the Minneapolis, Minnesota office through my school's career website and received an interview. There were two rounds of interviews, one on campus, and then an "Office Blitz" as they called it where I got the opportunity to interview with three employees. One was a Senior Associate, another a Director, and then finally a Partner. Everyone was very welcoming and it was an awesome experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

got an on campus interview through career center a week after i applied. the interview was casual, nothing to be nervous about, just went through resume and asked teamwork related questions. after 2 weeks i got invited to the superday. There were about 40 people, they gave breakfast, had a presentation about the firm in general and then each person got a "buddy" who escorted us to each interview and also gave an office tour. interview was with a partner, HR manager and a tax manager. they all asked question based on the PWC Professional. go on the website, look up the pwc professional, they have questions listed and if you can answer every questions with examples from past experiences then you got the job. HR manager also asked Why PWC? and Why accounting? also went through resume and asked about prior experience. very easy and laid back. after interviews they took us to lunch and i got a call back 2 days later :)

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with business and industry trends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Worcester, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

A telephone interview. Spoke with Kelly, who is nice. I was so silly to get my phone plan expired and she couldn't ring in. It took a while for us to get connected. We went through the CV and BQs. I spent a few more minutes than we planned since my interview time is compressed, which I think bothered the interviewer. I felt really frustrated and nervous. My brain went blank. I kept her repeating the questions again and again. It was a pretty terrible one. Failure of course. No second round.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example in which you put your principle into?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Went into the Boston office for an interview with a partner, manager, and senior associate. The interview experience was about a half day from 9:00 to 2:00. Breakfast and a presentation in the morning, short tour, and then 3 half hour interviews. After that all of the candidates went to lunch with the hosts. Over all not a bad experience. I still haven't received an offer though and my interview was yesterday. So my hope is fading.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite book that you read recentl?
      How do you keep up on current affairs?
      How do you work in teams?
      What was a time when working in a team went poorly?
      Answer Question