PwC Risk Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Risk Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through university career website. I had 2 phone interviews and then was invited to the final round of interviews in NYC. Final round consisted of a behavioral interview and a 30 min case interview. In the case you had 20 minutes to present the information they presented to you.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to go to someone that wasn't in your network for help.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Champaign, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was first round back to back interview on Campus. Two 30 minute behavioral interviews. Very friendly interviewers who were in a good mood. Simple behavioral interviews for both with zero technical questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Normal Behavioral Questions, such as describe a situation in which you were a leader. Tell me about a time when you had to stand up for something. Asked questions pertaining to resume.   Answer Question

Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview

I applied through my college's website. I ended up getting an interview. The man I interviewed with was extremely friendly. He mainly asked me about my past since I am someone who has moved a lot. We talked a lot about how we would alter our personalities to deal with other people. It was a fairly simple interview.

Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1st round :
    3 test( Very long and time consuming)
    Interview with HR
    2nd Round : With the manager and its quite hard( Some technical and statistics)
    3rd: Investigate the Fit between company and candidate and Salary Negotiation

Interview Questions

• CDS/CDO?
      Different type of risk   1 Answer

Risk Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Typical procedure - online application, online tests, video interview, than assessment centre with interview directly after on the same day. Interview Questions were mainly behavioral, interview was enjoyable as it was more conversational. During the start it had been more conversational but interviewers were expected to also ask standard questions as well to meet with principles of PwC.

Recently completed the AC and currently waiting for a reply.

Risk Consulting Interview

Interview

lots of competency questions