PwC SENIOR Consultant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

PwC SENIOR Consultant Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

- Applied online & received an initial conversation request from the recruiter
    - Talked about experiences, expertise, position details, etc.
    - Heard back after 2 weeks that the immigration department felt I had no time left on my current work permit. I had over a year left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

Interviewed on campus after having been selected from a resume drop and meeting a few folks from the Chi office. Rd one on campus had 2 back to back 1:1 interviews. One was a case and one was behavioral.

Final round was at Chicago with a whole panel including the office director. Three 1:1 interviews, mostly experience, and a 45 min case which we had to prepare and present to the Chicago office Director and Partner on a chart paper

Interview Questions

• How can client reduce indirect purchasing costs....   1 Answer