PwC SENIOR Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC SENIOR Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2017

82 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online, was then contacted by Recruiting manager who asked normal HR type questions (i.e. salary, work authorization, experience). After that I had 4 phone interviews with a Director, manager, senior manager and partner. The interviews were very friendly and cordial mostly wanted to talk through resume and experience. They also set expectations in regards to travel and working hours.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions, again mostly talk through resume and experience and why I wanted to work for PWC.   Answer Question

got another offer from a different consulting firm that I felt more aligned with where I wanted to take my career. I would recomend PWC however.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruitment through campus interview in a top US B school

Interview Questions

• What I havent asked you so far that you wish to discuss.   Answer Question

Better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Inititial phone interview with Recruiter lead to a second phone interview with a Consultant. For the third interview I was invited into the office for "interview day" in which several candidates were being screened at once.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Regular interview process that is used by most company

Interview Questions

• Where do I see my self in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

- Applied online & received an initial conversation request from the recruiter
    - Talked about experiences, expertise, position details, etc.
    - Heard back after 2 weeks that the immigration department felt I had no time left on my current work permit. I had over a year left.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Initially had 2 one-on-one interviews with Directors or Senior Directors. One was a behavior interview, the other was a "mini-case" which he described as just a conversation about the case. Typical stuff, nothing out of the ordinary.

Second round was 3 one-on-one interviews with Partners in the service line. One was a case (again more of a conversation about a business problem and how I would respond to it), the other two were strictly behavioral.

Unfortunately, the HR department choose Sunday night at 9PM to call me and let me know there would not be an offer. Separate emails for post-interview feedback were ignored. While the interviewing process was good, these incidents left a seriously foul taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest thing you've ever done? What's the EASIEST thing you've ever done.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Waltham, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview went well but they chose an internal candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

Interviewed on campus after having been selected from a resume drop and meeting a few folks from the Chi office. Rd one on campus had 2 back to back 1:1 interviews. One was a case and one was behavioral.

Final round was at Chicago with a whole panel including the office director. Three 1:1 interviews, mostly experience, and a 45 min case which we had to prepare and present to the Chicago office Director and Partner on a chart paper

Interview Questions

• How can client reduce indirect purchasing costs....   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of the interview process. First was with HR and a lot of tests related to the work applied. Second round was with Partner of the team and high level manager. Fun interview overall.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain the procedure of something and what I'd do if it fails   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

There were approximately 20 people called for the interview at 9 am but there was no sign of HR till 10 am. There was an HR interview followed by a technical interview. The interviewers were in casuals and they asked the candidates to be in business formals. The technical interviewer was not competent enough and didn't know the basic financial concepts of project.

Interview Questions

See What PwC Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Human Resources/Recruitment in Tampa, FL

Pros: “Honestly, there are so many reasons why I love working for this firm, it's difficult to restrict myself to these short descriptions. One of the main strengths that PwC has, and shares...”“Honestly, there are so many reasons why I love working for this firm, it's difficult to restrict myself to these short descriptions. One of the main strengths that PwC has, and shares with its employees, is a very realistic and logical approach to the true nature of the relationship between PwC and the human beings we have working in the PwC family. Flexibility is paramount here so that the real lives we all live are taken into account. In addition, being that PwC is a firm whose global headquarters are in London England, we have more European view of both a healthy work/life balance and a decent amount of vacation so we can enjoy our lives outside of the office as well as from within. The opportunities for professional growth and development are greater that I have ever seen at any firm I've worked for in the past two decades and the massive range of clients we support span a wide range of industries. The positive support and encouragement PwC gives to us all on an individual basis is continuously astounding. I have never been so happy in the workplace and respected both my employer and my colleagues as much as I do in the PwC family.” – Full Review