PwC Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online. received an interview invitation within a week. The first round is quite easy, all behavioral questions. Waited for 3-4 weeks, and did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe an obstacle in work or school setting.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round: one on campus interview with a senior manager. Second round: onsite interviews with two managers and one partner. Walked through resume and asked behavioral questions about strengths and leadership.

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

You have to apply online first, then you will get a first interview and if you pass that round you will have a final interview in the office location. In the final round you will have 2 interviews on the same day

FTS Interview

Application

Interview

Great, process was pleasant. There was a social dinner the day before the interview so that all applicants can get to know their interviewers and network. The interview has 2 rounds. The first interview consists of a case study and a behavioral. The final round consists of 2 behaviorals.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

interviewed at college/university. mostly behavioral questions. focused on leadership and team work. Questions are pretty straightforward and the manager is friendly. it is nice that pwc holds an pre-interview dinner to help the candidates relax and network with the professionals. superday is on-cite.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Berkeley, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college system and got an on-campus interview. Since I applied for the a Tech-Advisory position. There were a 30-min behavior interview and a 30-min case interview, back to back. Besides, there is a pre-interview dinner before the interview day.

Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through on campus job fair and on campus website. Two days after the deadline, I got an email from their campus recruiter for the first round on-site interview. I was interviewed by a partner for the first round, he was very laid back and pretty much just went over my resume. There was no particular questions and more like casual conversation.Then 2 weeks later, I got invited for the second round interview, which was 2 back to back interview. I had with a partner and a manager. Partner was very laid back, and asked me that if there was anything I would like to talked about in my past working experience. Manager's question was focused on the 5 PWC professionals, which was on their website.

Interview Questions

• Technical question :Tell me a time you did a project that you applied your accounting knowledge? what you have learned from that project ? did you ever relate the knowledge you learned in this project to other project ?
       How did you manage school, extracurricular activities and work?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The initial screening took place at my university. We had an event, what some might refer to as a "career fair," and "coffee chats." I found the recruiters be friendly initially and then to be cold and uninviting.
    I had an interview with a partner from PwC. The partner was extremely kind and alumni of my university.
    Before my second interview, I had an unpleasant experience with a recruiter.
    My second interview was virtual with another partner. I found this interview to be uncomfortable, because I was unable to read my interviewers cues. Based on the instructions given by PwC recruiters interviewees are to look into the camera to maintain eye contact...this was really awkward. Maybe the awkwardness of the virtual interview could have been avoided if I had angled my screen differently.

Interview Questions

• Hardest subject/course during my college experience, how did I overcome it.

How have I, in the past, explained a subject that someone didn't understand.

What news sources would I use in my future profession.   Answer Question

I had more attractive offers, and I didn't like the way I was treated by PwC's recruiters.

Valuation Team Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

30 mins, on the phone. not much to it really. my interviewer went straight into asking questions. What I found rather odd was that she was interviewing for someone else's team. She, she did not know much about the work and projects of the other team.

Elevate Sophomore Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied on campus portal, got an interview invite in a few weeks and had the interview on campus. The interview was straightforward and pretty much a conversation. Questions are all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that someone gave you constructive feedbacks.   Answer Question