PwC Semester of Discovery Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Semester of Discovery Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

First round interview was very conversational. The interviewer just wanted to see if my personality would fit in with other workers in the firm.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you were able to over come it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Semester of Discovery Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me to apply for the program and about five days later she called me inviting me to an office visit. The night before my interviews I had a dinner with employees where they answered all of our questions about the program and gave us insight into working for PwC. The next day I had an interview with two HR managers. They were very relaxed and the interview was very conversational. Since I am a freshmen this was my first time interviewing for an accounting firm, but I was very comfortable throughout the interview. Two days later I received a call for and offer. Overall I was extremely impressed with the whole interview process but disappointed with a requirement I was told after I accepted the offer, in which they wanted me to graduate in 4 years with 150 hours or else my offer would be deferred.

Interview Questions