PwC Senior Associate Interview Questions in Illinois | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

OCI introduction, in person call-back. The firm provided a an associate to chaperone us to each of our interviews and to provide some "mentoring" as well. Interviews with Partner-level, Director-level, manager-level, and HR. Associates took us to lunch afterwards. Extremely friendly and dedicated group.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to take responsibility for your team succeeding?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

All those involved were ignorant of the others in the process. Eventually, I was asked to relocate and made a lesser offer because I was told my non-profit experience didn't apply (although, it was the exact same me type of position). I accepted the offer and then they went back on their offer and said they changed their mind. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They went back on their offer.

Senior, Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

PwC recruiter contacted me via my LinkedIn profile. There was an initial phone interview with the recruiter, then I had a phone interview with the director. Two weeks later I interviewed with a Manager, Director and Partner on the same day. Each session was scheduled for 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• How much have you researched about our company?
      Do you think PwC is a fit for you and why?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a project that did not go well and what was your solution?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Met with two Partners separately. Was asked questions about previous experience and was asked some basic behavior questions. They were interested in hearing not only about consultative background but my involvement in sales cycles and client continuity. Both interviews were very laid back and very low stress.