PwC Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 16, 2017

2.8

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Onsite interview process conducted by multiple interviewers sequentially. Questions asked were centered around technical skills and aptitude. Interviewers were primarily managers. The onsite interview process was completed in one day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

OCI introduction, in person call-back. The firm provided a an associate to chaperone us to each of our interviews and to provide some "mentoring" as well. Interviews with Partner-level, Director-level, manager-level, and HR. Associates took us to lunch afterwards. Extremely friendly and dedicated group.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to take responsibility for your team succeeding?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Was called for a screening for an interview. Told the recruiter I was running into a meeting and asked to reschedule. She suggested the next day and never called. Haven't heard back and it's been over a week.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process began as a phone screen, followed by an in-person interview, after working for the firm on a temporary basis. The final interaction was to inform me that I was a finalist for the position and this conversation also included salary negotiations. I was informed of a final offer, including salary, over the phone.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Two screening interviews on campus. This was followed by 3 rounds of case interviews (case given in advance) in person at an office location with Director level employees and above.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had faced a conflicting situation at work. Cannot reveal the rest as am covered by NDA.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Standard procedures, phone interview with HR, then face-to-face with 2 managers, then final with a partner.
    It seems like they are more interested in hiring fresh grads. They challenge a lot on people who are from corporate environment, which I think it was a little uncomfortable since corporate also have smart professionals, but to me, they pre-judged you that you cannot do the job right. And towards the end, it just seems like the job itself is different from what's actually on the description.
    Just be yourself in the interviews and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Technical and point of view questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was casual over the phone. Some technical questions in person. I was interviewed by an MD, a manager and 2 senior managers. Had lunch with a Senior Associate. The people were great. The they do work was unimpressive to me. They do not do any quantitative valuations. The skills developed most likely will not be transferable to outside Big 4 valuation work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Three phone-call interview at 30 minutes each. It was an interview with two directors and one partner. It took a very long time to schedule the interview, but perhaps it was due to the holiday season.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had an issue at work and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with a recruiter that worked with PwC, and then had another phone screen with a director. Next we had in-person interview with managing director, and partner of the practice. The interview process was standard

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Two behavioral interviews on campus with Managers, then final rounds at the New York office; one case and one behavioral interview with Managers, then one behavioral with a Partner.

I believe they are switching the format so that cases will be in the first round, and final rounds will only be behavioral. Advice is to be friendly but do make sure you show your business acumen during the case interview.