PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

MBA Summer Internship - 2 interviews back to back - all behavioral questions. One was incredibly cold & all but told me I wasn't good enough. It was very confusing as to why I was even asked to interview if I was just going to be treated so badly. All the employees seemed very pleased with themselves but I couldn't discern what made them so spectacular. After interviewing with all of the Big 3 and the Big 4, PwC was 100% the most negative and pointless interview process I'd been through. If this is how they treat candidates, where we're interviewing them and they should be putting their best face forward, it makes me question how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about PwC? Do you actually believe you're qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process. First round with recruiter on phone. Followed by senior manager on the phone. Was then flown into their New York office to be interviewed by couple of more senior managers face to face. Final round was another in person interview with a partner in another city.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

4 job interviews with Managers and Partners, partly case studies, partly definitions, and a lot of soft skill testing (reading, presentations, etc). Levels of questions was manageable. There was one screening interview and a 3 hour interview later with Managers and Partners from different departments.

Interview Questions

• Type: Do you know what is ...? How Do you think about ...?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process is too slow . They take 1 round in 3 weeks and further update you the feedback after 10 days and that too when you follow-up with them. I gave 2 rounds of interview after the second round I was told after multiple follow-ups that they can't proceed further . I don't mind a negative feedback but atleast negative/positive they should care to provide feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The Interview questions were not related to my resume. The interviewer knew nothing about my skill which he himself told during the interview but he picked something he had knowledge of . I told him whatever I knew , but I was not selected. I think they should get the interview scheduled with the interviewer who is knowledgeable of the skill set of the candidate , not the one who is free to take an interview.   2 Answers

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in June 2018.

Interview

Initially a Recruiter contacted via linkedin. Passed on my resume to another recruiter who hires for business area. Explained interview process and asked some technical questions and experience length. Setup phone screen interview with technical point of contact for a 30 minute phone screen. The interviewer asked good questions but was looking for pre-canned responses. Interviewer was constantly interrupting my answers.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Good and professional, Organised and structured process, People are good in PWC, Big 4 culture is good ,Tech questions from the field you are working, One should be able to clear it , if you really know what you have done. Friendly and professional style of interview

Interview Questions

• About you , Tech questions from the field you are working, One should be able to clear it , if you really know what you have done. Friendly and professional style of interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

Interviewed on campus after having been selected from a resume drop and meeting a few folks from the Chi office. Rd one on campus had 2 back to back 1:1 interviews. One was a case and one was behavioral.

Final round was at Chicago with a whole panel including the office director. Three 1:1 interviews, mostly experience, and a 45 min case which we had to prepare and present to the Chicago office Director and Partner on a chart paper

Interview Questions

• How can client reduce indirect purchasing costs....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Waltham, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview went well but they chose an internal candidate.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online, was then contacted by Recruiting manager who asked normal HR type questions (i.e. salary, work authorization, experience). After that I had 4 phone interviews with a Director, manager, senior manager and partner. The interviews were very friendly and cordial mostly wanted to talk through resume and experience. They also set expectations in regards to travel and working hours.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions, again mostly talk through resume and experience and why I wanted to work for PWC.   Answer Question

got another offer from a different consulting firm that I felt more aligned with where I wanted to take my career. I would recomend PWC however.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Recruitment through campus interview in a top US B school

Interview Questions

• What I havent asked you so far that you wish to discuss.   Answer Question

Better offer