PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

4 job interviews with Managers and Partners, partly case studies, partly definitions, and a lot of soft skill testing (reading, presentations, etc). Levels of questions was manageable. There was one screening interview and a 3 hour interview later with Managers and Partners from different departments.

Interview Questions

• Type: Do you know what is ...? How Do you think about ...?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process is too slow . They take 1 round in 3 weeks and further update you the feedback after 10 days and that too when you follow-up with them. I gave 2 rounds of interview after the second round I was told after multiple follow-ups that they can't proceed further . I don't mind a negative feedback but atleast negative/positive they should care to provide feedback after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The Interview questions were not related to my resume. The interviewer knew nothing about my skill which he himself told during the interview but he picked something he had knowledge of . I told him whatever I knew , but I was not selected. I think they should get the interview scheduled with the interviewer who is knowledgeable of the skill set of the candidate , not the one who is free to take an interview.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

MBA Summer Internship - 2 interviews back to back - all behavioral questions. One was incredibly cold & all but told me I wasn't good enough. It was very confusing as to why I was even asked to interview if I was just going to be treated so badly. All the employees seemed very pleased with themselves but I couldn't discern what made them so spectacular. After interviewing with all of the Big 3 and the Big 4, PwC was 100% the most negative and pointless interview process I'd been through. If this is how they treat candidates, where we're interviewing them and they should be putting their best face forward, it makes me question how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about PwC? Do you actually believe you're qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

PwC's hiring process is comparable to other consulting firms. I was invited in by a current employee who saw me as an "opportunity hire." This meant meeting senior management and potential coworkers, getting the thumbs up, sharing salary/bonus expectations and being hired. It was a positive experience overall and well done by the company leaders at the time.

Interview Questions

• How do you know you've had a successful project?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I said what I wanted and they agreed. Very simple process.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty informal. Had an initial phone screen with a HR recruiter and then an in person interview with two managers and a partner. The interview style was pretty casual. Asked about my background, experience, etc. and then they explained what the role would be like and what the job expectations were. After the interview, I believe I heard back within a few days that I had the role.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at PwC in August 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Mostly behavioral questions. I didn't get a call back and don't really know why, but I think they are definitely different from the other Big 4 firms in that the first interview wasn't technical at all. Only thing I did not like was that he asked about GPA and GMAT score. It's not on the resume for a reason- shouldn't have brought it up.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you and your team failed and what did you learn from it...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you adjust from ind to team consulting?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview

I was shortlisted for the interview and was invited for a dinner on the previous night of Interview. It was a networking event and helped me talk to many PwC senior consultants. I got lot of information about company consulting practice and understood the organization well. Next day morning I had behavioral interview and the overall process was good

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you had to do things differently than what you were planning to do. How did you changed your strategy in such a quick time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process. First round with recruiter on phone. Followed by senior manager on the phone. Was then flown into their New York office to be interviewed by couple of more senior managers face to face. Final round was another in person interview with a partner in another city.