PwC Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.7

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were late and distracted. Seemed like they were too busy to be doing interviews. One interviewer rescheduled the first interview and was 20 minutes late to the rescheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

I met with several people, some covered technical aspects of the job and others covered soft skills. Pretty easy interviews if you knew what you were doing. I interviewed with people who I ultimately reported to, as well as one stakeholder who was more tangential to the role I am in now.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone calls primarily. Never had an in-person interview. First spoke with recruiter, then senior leaders, then the hiring manager. After speaking with her, I was offered the position three days later. A total of about 6 interviews all over the phone before the offer was extended. They waited about 2 weeks after the last interview to extend the offer. I countered their offer by 2% but they declined.

Interview Questions

• What I liked doing least. I think this is what got me the job.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interview covering the different components of the pwc professional framework. Have examples ready where you have demonstrated these capabilities. the framework can be found on pwc's website and it would serve you well to know about it.

Interview Questions

• If you have two competing stakeholder viewpoints on an engagement, how do you resolved it   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I have previous consulting experience, so I talked with several partners and directors besides HR. All but one meeting was via webcam, which I do not prefer. However, all the discussions were pleasant and informative. They seemed interested in learning about my background and experience and answered my questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Prefer a smaller, boutique consulting firm.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with in-house recruiter, then a technical interview over the phone, followed by 4 face-to-face interviews in New York. The technical interview was somewhat basic, focusing on OOP principles, design patterns, and XML. There seemed to be an emphasis on whether I knew people who already worked at the company.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume for an open position on the PwC web site. I was initially contacted by a recruiter by phone to schedule a phone interview. When we conducted the call, the recruiter was very professional and pleasant. She gave an overview of the practice area and the position, then asked fairly typical questions, like - "Please give an overview of your career up to this point." Along the way, she asked for additional detail on specific experiences that were most relevant. When we concluded the call, she let me know that she'd speak with the hiring manager(s) and get back to me with an update. It took a little longer than she expected (~ 2 weeks) to get the information she needed, but she was very good about staying in touch with me in the interim. Ultimately, she called and sent an email message to let me know that the position had changed and I wouldn't be considered going forward. Overall, the whole process was handled very professionally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

lots of questions regarding sales ability, and client base. they were looking for someone to get down and dirty with wp review, plus sell $3mm.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your client base, size of clients, services sold, etc   Answer Question
    • tell me about your most difficult client, how did you deal with a difficult situation   Answer Question

the opp did not make sense.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Vienna (Austria)) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly, all parties introduced themselves. I was asked to talk through my career and experience to date. I was then told about the position being offered. Finally, I was asked specific questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• See above. I was also asked about the amount of time I was willing to work, given that I am a mother of two children. I was asked about areas of interest and about specificies relating to my speciality.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was mainly focussed on behavioural aspects. The interviewers asked intelligent questions with a focus on problem solving and stakeholder management. The second interview was via video conference with a Partner.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince an existing customer to continue to use our services after a missed deadline due to unforeseen circumstances.   Answer Question