PwC Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewers were late and distracted. Seemed like they were too busy to be doing interviews. One interviewer rescheduled the first interview and was 20 minutes late to the rescheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

I met with several people, some covered technical aspects of the job and others covered soft skills. Pretty easy interviews if you knew what you were doing. I interviewed with people who I ultimately reported to, as well as one stakeholder who was more tangential to the role I am in now.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone calls primarily. Never had an in-person interview. First spoke with recruiter, then senior leaders, then the hiring manager. After speaking with her, I was offered the position three days later. A total of about 6 interviews all over the phone before the offer was extended. They waited about 2 weeks after the last interview to extend the offer. I countered their offer by 2% but they declined.

Interview Questions

• What I liked doing least. I think this is what got me the job.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Behavioral interview covering the different components of the pwc professional framework. Have examples ready where you have demonstrated these capabilities. the framework can be found on pwc's website and it would serve you well to know about it.

Interview Questions

• If you have two competing stakeholder viewpoints on an engagement, how do you resolved it   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I have previous consulting experience, so I talked with several partners and directors besides HR. All but one meeting was via webcam, which I do not prefer. However, all the discussions were pleasant and informative. They seemed interested in learning about my background and experience and answered my questions thoroughly.

Interview Questions

Prefer a smaller, boutique consulting firm.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with in-house recruiter, then a technical interview over the phone, followed by 4 face-to-face interviews in New York. The technical interview was somewhat basic, focusing on OOP principles, design patterns, and XML. There seemed to be an emphasis on whether I knew people who already worked at the company.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume for an open position on the PwC web site. I was initially contacted by a recruiter by phone to schedule a phone interview. When we conducted the call, the recruiter was very professional and pleasant. She gave an overview of the practice area and the position, then asked fairly typical questions, like - "Please give an overview of your career up to this point." Along the way, she asked for additional detail on specific experiences that were most relevant. When we concluded the call, she let me know that she'd speak with the hiring manager(s) and get back to me with an update. It took a little longer than she expected (~ 2 weeks) to get the information she needed, but she was very good about staying in touch with me in the interim. Ultimately, she called and sent an email message to let me know that the position had changed and I wouldn't be considered going forward. Overall, the whole process was handled very professionally.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

lots of questions regarding sales ability, and client base. they were looking for someone to get down and dirty with wp review, plus sell $3mm.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your client base, size of clients, services sold, etc   Answer Question
    • tell me about your most difficult client, how did you deal with a difficult situation   Answer Question

the opp did not make sense.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1. Initial discussion with HR after Resume submission
    2. First meeting on-site
    3. Online capacity Test
    4. Brede interview
    5. Diepte interview
    6. Leadership assessment (external)
    7. Case Presentation

Total process took over four months, to end up with an offer that was not acceptable.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Interview

In person interview, then second interview (Google chat - as Partner was in a different city). Interviewed with two senior staff first - lovely offices in Melbourne! The interviewers were super smart and asked great questions. Unfortunately the 2nd Google chat interview only lasted 30 minutes, so I felt like I didn’t really get the opportunity to describe how my skills would fit the role (but I figured I probably wasn’t the top candidate at that point anyway). I also received some great post-interview feedback from the talent team.

The job description didn’t mention any travel (role was for up to 4 days a week travel) and also didn’t quite match the role the Partner described, so my feedback would be: make sure the job description is accurate.

I was left with a great impression of PwC.