PwC Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Singapore

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.8

Digital Trust Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There are 2 rounds in total. The 1st round is an online test, after passing there will be another interview with the senior manager. The interview took about 1 hour.

Temporary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

It was chill and relaxed. The interviewer was friendly and approachable. Didn't take too long for the entire interview. Was able to clarify my doubts during the interview as well.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Basic questions about yourself. Interviewer will ask about your personal achievements and describe what is the job scope about. The outcome will normally be let known after one week-two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience or expertise in this field   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 interviewers to one interviewee, they made it a very comfortable environment for me to articulate myself freely. they even shared about their experience in the team and what i should expect if i were to join.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose to join the tax team?   1 Answer

IT Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was quite relaxed. Its an opportunity for the employers to get to know you better & for you to ask questions regarding the company. Prior to the interview, I had to complete a case study test - time given was 1 hour.

Barely any technical questions regarding the position as I'm a fresh graduate. Only asked about your resume, your modules that you took in Univ. including your projects/assignments; and work experience in a related field (if any)

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewer had a very informal introduction to the structure and day to day operations of the company. There was very little strength / weakness questions, but questions on leadership / diversity / teamwork.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you exercised leadership.   1 Answer

General Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Person who interviewed me insist on talking about working in teams during schoolwork and refuse to let me talk about my cca. He also did not seem to like that I am not from accounting. On the other hand, it was a casual interview and he was pretty friendly. He also asked me to ask more questions about the job when I have already asked about 4 questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about any difficulties you faced when working in a team.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Friendly interviewer that is quite young so there is no awkwardness. Questions asked were nothing unexpected if you come prepared. It lasted for about 20 mins but it varies from person to person.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC?   1 Answer
    • Why tax?   1 Answer
    • Describe a scenario whereby you have to work in a group setting?   1 Answer

Digital Trust Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Casual and questions were typical of what the BIG 4s usually ask. The interviewer was friendly and placed no stress on me. Overall a positive experience. This was just the first round and there are 3 rounds in total.

One Deals Internsip Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very casual one on one conversation with the department manager , standard interview questions like the one mentioned below. Was about 30 minutes. Not intimidating at all as they are trying to understand why you applied for the internship, your commitment level, etc.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you dealt with a difficult person?   1 Answer