PwC Sophomore Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Sophomore Leadership Program Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sophomore Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was purely behavioral. Since it is a program for sophomores, the employers do not expect the candidates to know that much about technical side, but they do expect you to show your personality. It is a good chance to show who you really are and let them help you decide whether you are a good fit for the firm as well as whether the firm is the right place for you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Sophomore Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

First, we had 1 on 1 behavioral interviews with senior associates at the career center. The style was informal, and it was mostly focused on seeing if the candidate knew something about PwC/fit with the company culture.
    Second round interviews were held in the SF office and consisted of two 1 on 1 interviews, one with a manager and the other with a partner. Both were behavioral. There was a also a lunch/socializing period with an associate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult project you did in class.   Answer Question