PwC Interview Questions in Stamford, CT | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in Stamford, CT

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in December 2011.

Interview

It all started off as a referral to go to a cocktail hour where several partners from Florham Park, NJ and Stamford, Ct were going to be present. I got to know a few people who eventually showed interest in me. An interview was given to me 2 days following: This consisted of a panel of questions of my past experiences and some behavioral situations (name an experience where you had to work under pressure and resolved it.)

After going through the first round I got another interview (this time on the phone) from higher above. It was my first phone interview and I was reasonably nervous. But I prepared wrote a small spiel of things I wanted to talk about, accomplishments and in less than 20 minutes I got the job!

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table at PwC that you think other people wouldn't be able to bring?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at PwC?   Answer Question

Experienced Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. You had to speak with people at various levels of the company and just talk about your past experiences and how it has helped you prepare for a career in Accounting.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Fair - 3 rounds in 1 day. In 1 on 1 interviews they will ask you scenario type questions, attempting to see how your reason skills are, problem solving capabilities, and how you respond to certain situations. Make sure to ask the interviewer about their job and background for instance when you speak to a partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge you face at work and how you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went great. But limited to my status, I didn't get the offer. The interviewee seemed really like me but the site seems like they cannot sponsor a visa for international student, so I got rejected.

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview first followed by the super day. They treated us with a wonderful lunch. PwC overall is very welcoming. Interview questions were challenging. Super day consisted of three rounds of interview each of 30mins. First round was technical. Other two interview were personality based.
    Overall the interview process was interesting.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was i was given a case study.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

3 half hour interviews with human resource partner and senior manager all were very friendly but we're expecting detailed answers. Keep asking questions about the partners growth they tend to enjoy talking about themselves

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

A group of interviewees will arrive on the same day. The HR department will give a presentation on PWC and assign small groups of interviewees to associates. The associates will bring you to your interviewers. There are three separate interview with managers, which are called behavioral conversations. They will ask questions on certain items on your resume which relate to global acumen, communication, and technical skills. The interviews are generally relaxed in a small office. After the interviews the associates will give a brief tour of the office. After the tour the associates will take you out to lunch at a fancy restaurant.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced? And you did you overcome/solve it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

the reviews were very nice i talked to three different people with three different levels of experience and positions in the firm they were all very personable and interesting to talk to though there is kind of a careerism air to the younger people but i suppose that's to be expected the older folks were more even-keeled and didn't seem to be trying as hard i guess overall extended experience in public accounting makes people down to earth and even keeled because otherwise they would've left or inflicted harm on themselves before reaching that poitn

Interview Questions

• they asked me to describe a time in which i was required to step outside of my comfort zone to achieve a goal   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

Submitted my resume through college career website, and attended first round interview on campus. Did not pass first round. The whole interview just talk about yourself, and questions are based on your experience. Questions include why public accounting, why big four. and team work related question. I did not feel good on interview day and interviewer was a senior partner.

Interview Questions

• How you MBA background contribute you in success of accounting career   Answer Question

IAS Seasonal Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a great process they invited me to the office where I will work and gave me a tour then I had three different interviews with different managers and director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation becuase of internship