PwC Interview Questions in Stamford, CT | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.7

Elevate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT).

Interview

This was the fastest process of the Big4. I applied online through my university and was selected for an online interview with a partner for the firm. It was 30 minutes and he just wanted to get to know me and also ask about some situations that I had gone through so far in college. I was notified a few days later that I had been selected to attend the conference. Very simple.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview before being called back for the superday. At the superday, there was an informative presentation at the beginning followed by 3 interviews and a lunch. Friendly staff and a very relaxed atmosphere. Superday interviews were with 3 employees - manager, director, partner. All were unstructured and laid back.

Experienced Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. You had to speak with people at various levels of the company and just talk about your past experiences and how it has helped you prepare for a career in Accounting.

Winter Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school and did the Superday at PwC. 3 - 30 minute interviews with a senior associate, HR, and a partner. Very easy going and conversational. The senior associate asked the most questions and surprisingly the partner asked the least. A good portion of time was spent with me asking them questions. Overall it was very easy as long as you are prepared. I think the key to nailing these interviews is going in ready to tell your story and try to set yourself apart from the other candidates in some way. These are real people looking for interesting new candidates that bring a unique perspective to the table. Show them.

Interview Questions

• Mainly looked for examples of leadership, teamwork, communication, etc from work or school.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Fair - 3 rounds in 1 day. In 1 on 1 interviews they will ask you scenario type questions, attempting to see how your reason skills are, problem solving capabilities, and how you respond to certain situations. Make sure to ask the interviewer about their job and background for instance when you speak to a partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge you face at work and how you resolve it?   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went great. But limited to my status, I didn't get the offer. The interviewee seemed really like me but the site seems like they cannot sponsor a visa for international student, so I got rejected.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview first followed by the super day. They treated us with a wonderful lunch. PwC overall is very welcoming. Interview questions were challenging. Super day consisted of three rounds of interview each of 30mins. First round was technical. Other two interview were personality based.
    Overall the interview process was interesting.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was i was given a case study.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

3 half hour interviews with human resource partner and senior manager all were very friendly but we're expecting detailed answers. Keep asking questions about the partners growth they tend to enjoy talking about themselves

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Training meeting overview, then interviewed with 3 separate employees in PwC's tax department. After we did the interviews, the company took us to a fancy restaurant down the street which cost around fifty dollars a person. They invited new associates to the lunch with us to describe their experience with PwC thus far.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter something you aren't familiar with, what would you do?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

A group of interviewees will arrive on the same day. The HR department will give a presentation on PWC and assign small groups of interviewees to associates. The associates will bring you to your interviewers. There are three separate interview with managers, which are called behavioral conversations. They will ask questions on certain items on your resume which relate to global acumen, communication, and technical skills. The interviews are generally relaxed in a small office. After the interviews the associates will give a brief tour of the office. After the tour the associates will take you out to lunch at a fancy restaurant.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced? And you did you overcome/solve it?   1 Answer