PwC Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Summer Associate Interview Questions

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviews were easy. I had two interviews on campus and then flew out to NY for a couple of more include one case interview. Last interview was with a partner. They judge on the five values on their website

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to stay connected with your mentor?   Answer Question
  • What process will you follow to shortlist a pizza joint for me (partner)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Guy was boring, did not seem like he was happy to be there and overall did not progress the interview smoothly. Overall he was a bit of a jerk.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

PwC was great about the interview process. I turned in my application through a campus recruiter, and heard back in around 3 weeks about a first round interview. A few days before the interview, we were given information about a reception that was optional- attend these! It's a great way to learn about the company and the culture and projects. Associates were incredibly welcoming and insightful. I appreciated their honest and enthusiasm.
    First round was one behavioral interview- nothing crazy- mostly talking about my experiences, what i liked and disliked about consulting.
    On Monday I was given offer for second interview that Friday. Was given a case for 48 hours and I would suggest reviewing that extensively. Have your notes and thoughts prepared for a presentation. Second round included 45 minutes to prepare for case interview, and then a combination of two behavioral and one case interview. Behavioral were situational based and asking how my experiences related to consulting. They were very conversational and interviewers were interested in your experience and friendly.
    Heard back about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you mentored someone and that someone mentored you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still in negotiations, I told them I may have other offers and they are giving me a month to make a decision- pretty generous. And they want to work with me to answer any questions.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Three rounds of interview. 1st HR round for 10 mins. 2nd HR round again for 10 mins. Both these rounds were behavioral. Next round was with Director and was work experienced focussed. This round questions were deep and mainly client facing.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through the school, scheduled for a later time at 2:30pm. They called me to move me to an 8:30 am time. Had a small group of recently graduated employees there to answer questions before the interview began. Not an extremely pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you had great difficulty with teammates and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

On-campus recruiting set up first round interviews with both a manager and a partner. Both were friendly and the interview was more of a "get to know you" than any in-depth check on my resume. Follow up with the recruiter lasted several weeks, eventually leading to a fly-out for 2nd round interview in-office. Met with two managers and a partner and the interviews were strictly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience you worked with a team you didn't like and how were you able to change the situation?   Answer Question

Lower pay than other Big 4 offers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

First round interview consisted of two, 30 min interviews with managers. Second round with 2 principals, both of whom were pretty intimidating. Also had a case study in the 2nd round interview. Bombed the case study because it caught me off guard a bit. Needless to say I didn't get the offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

The hiring process wasn't too bad. I interviewed on campus, then was invited to a superday at the New York City office in which I was interviewed by three employees. One was a manager, one was a partner, and one was HR. It took 3-5 days after by superday for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you worked in a team and someone was not pulling their weight. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Smooth process, everything worked out as it was suggested in the e-mail. They had people there to talk to me while I waited for the interview. That conversation really helped boost confidence and I was confident throughout the interview.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Application - Online Testing (not too hard - logical takes a bit of getting used to) - phone interview (look up questions online and prepare and it's not hard) - assessment day (tricky part is the written exercise, make sure you make suggestions. I started with the conclusion) - interview (not hard at all if you prepped well for the phone interview).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you looked for connections beyond your network.   1 Answer