PwC Interview Questions in Taiwan | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Elevate Program Interview

Interview

Amazing experience. I had a great interviewer who made the interview relaxing and enjoyable. In the end, he made sure he answered all the questions I had. The recruiter was also super helpful during the recruitment process

Deals Associate Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Individual case study on valuation, different papers for accounting and non accounting students. If you pass, you can proceed on to the interview with 2 big shots. HR was friendlier compared to the the four letter and 2 letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard package.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

2 round interviews. The first one is telephone interview around 15min asking about previous internship (inc. logic, model, etc.) The second one is face-to-face interview with director, last about 40-50 min. Simple case studies and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your former internship experience. Why do you apply for this position. Market-sizing a kind of luxury bag.   Answer Question

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

Easiest way is to join the campus recruiting before graduate from school. Just give your resume to recruiter, if your CPA is not too low (3 is the minimum, 3.5 will be much secured), you usually get change to have group interview. Usually don't ask hard technique questions in interviews, more focus on concepts/big issues to see your current understanding of this business. The may have a business dinner to see more personalities. Then HR will send out the notification for results.

If missing campus recruiting, the internal referral will be faster and easier to get into this company. If posting resume through recruiting website, experienced hire will be much easier to have a position.

Interview Questions

• 1. List some difference between IFRS and GAAP.
      2. What's your expectation on this job?
      3. Why PWC?
      4. Show your weakness and strengths, giving examples.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Taipei (Taiwan)) in October 2014.

Interview

2 partners with 5 classmates, self introduction for first turn, then everyone draw lots for a question as second turn. Asking questions to partners as third turn. The standard for admission are 1.work as a group 2.ability of resistance to pressure 3.job adaptive testing result discussing (see if one is emotional or rational)

Interview Questions

• Which 3 candidates do you recommend to get the offer (questions from drawing lots)   1 Answer

Tax and Law Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Taipei (Taiwan)) in April 2014.

Interview

process took 2 weeks
    interview was really nice. basically asked some behavioral fit questions. nth to hard. can handle it if ur familiar with your cv. had a phone interview first and then a face to face at their office.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Taipei (Taiwan)).

Interview

Campus recruiting