PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

campus interview and onsite

Interview Questions

• Do you complete any task by using your relationship of other people?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

My school did a resume collect for PwC. I was picked for an on campus interview with the firm. They had two people interview me. The questions were mostly behavioral questions about leadership, teamwork, and the like. They also walked through my resume and asked me questions regarding previous employment and experience. Overall, not too bad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview with a recruiter, which went really well and a week later received an invitation for an office visit. Office visit consisted of a pre-interview dinner with young associates my age, presentation in the morning by a partner and lead recruiters, 2 interviews with director and a partner, office tour, panel discussion with young associates in all 3 service lines and lunch with host and other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your concept of networking? How do you network?   1 Answer
    • No substantial questions asked of me during my second interview. The interviewer had not even glanced at my resume, was running late and appeared from the start disengage from talking to me.   Answer Question