PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.9

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through online portal and was emailed to set up a virtual interview. On interview day talked with a campus recruiter, he asked three questions and then told me I'd hear back in a week. Questions were simple, yet I received a rejection email 5 days later. I don't understand how a company can rule you out by asking questions that require one sentence answers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a colleague was divulging client information?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation the next day for an initial virtual interview through Google Hangouts with a recruiter. Behavioral and situational questions. Notified 3 weeks later that all the candidates they interviewed couldn't be invited to final round interviews.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. She simply went through resume and asked few questions that she found interesting on the resume. It was really conversational. A lot of time to ask the interviewer questions.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very laid back. Mostly just wanted to determine if you were a good fit. Consisted of 4 interviews with different levels of would-be superiors. Overall very low stress event. Plus they treated us to lunch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Irvine, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A senior from the east coast interviewed me through video chat. She asked me three behavior questions. It was not hard to answer. She also asked my preferred location. When I answered one, she said the location is not hiring. After a week, I got a rejected email.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to network in order to accomplish a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Phila, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 virtual interview. 3 questions asked for the first. 5 questions asked for the second. The firm does not recruit from my university so I had to just apply online. In September and October, the firm has PwC featured jobs where you can apply to different positions. Be prepared for behavioral questions. Have a clear response in mind with a lot of detail about the situation.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were given feedback?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you applied something you learned at school in your daily life?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time where you learned a computer program?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you were in a group and had to make a decision together?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through PwC's website and got an email for a phone interview. She was nice but got straight to the point. I wish she had talked a bit more about the background.

Interview Questions

• First she went over the resume with me very quickly and then she asked me three questions. one was, Ggve an example of where you waited for a feedback.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I get the call directly from lady and it last about 20 minutes. All the questions are normal and not too difficult. It's all about behavior questions and no technical question. I would recommend to pick up phone through headset so HR can hear you clearly. I think I am too nervous so my voice is quavering.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

We confirmed education on resume at the beginning such as where did I get my bachelor degree and GPA. Then asked me three behavioral questions. One is about the how will you react to ethical diploma in workplace. One is about a time you receive feedback from others and how you react? One is about a time you use your knowledge to teach someone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Phone call with a recruiter. She asked me about some basic behavioral questions. The phone interview took about 20 minutes. Easy and comfortable. I received the invitation to Superday after a week.