PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online through PwC's website and got an email for a phone interview. She was nice but got straight to the point. I wish she had talked a bit more about the background.

Interview Questions

• First she went over the resume with me very quickly and then she asked me three questions. one was, Ggve an example of where you waited for a feedback.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Organized and efficient. Went for multiple rounds and heard rather quickly after. HR was nice and on-boarding process was smooth.
    Interviewed by many people at many levels, including the partner. Had to do some brain teasers and answer difficult questions, but felt adequately prepared.
    Did not have to present anything but did go through various rounds before receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Biggest challenges faced in life and work - specify   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was mostly behavioral questions and information relating to the job. Afterward I was asked to come in for an interview with the managers and a partner of the firm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had trouble communicating with a manager.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through college , I passed campus interview. Then, one month later was invited to Tax Super day , where I had 2 more interviews all behavioral questions. one with partner and anther one with director. both were fun and conversational. I asked them my questions during the interview. I was well enganged and made eye contact all the time.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up-to-date with business and industry trends?
      How you manage your time?
      tell me about time when your employee did wrong report and what did you do?
      why pwc, why tax?
      what can you bring to the firm?
      what you expect to develop here?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview first followed by the super day. They treated us with a wonderful lunch. PwC overall is very welcoming. Interview questions were challenging. Super day consisted of three rounds of interview each of 30mins. First round was technical. Other two interview were personality based.
    Overall the interview process was interesting.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was i was given a case study.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

A rotation of interviews with Associates, Managers, Directors and Managers. Lunch with potential colleagues and then a night out with employees to mingle as well as see if you fit in with potential coworkers.

Interview Questions

• What brought you into the accounting industry and where do you see yourself going in it?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

it is a phone phone interview, conducted by a interviewer from east coast, and she is really nice. She firstly confirmed with me my personable information, and she asked questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you work in a team and you helped others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I get the call directly from lady and it last about 20 minutes. All the questions are normal and not too difficult. It's all about behavior questions and no technical question. I would recommend to pick up phone through headset so HR can hear you clearly. I think I am too nervous so my voice is quavering.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

We confirmed education on resume at the beginning such as where did I get my bachelor degree and GPA. Then asked me three behavioral questions. One is about the how will you react to ethical diploma in workplace. One is about a time you receive feedback from others and how you react? One is about a time you use your knowledge to teach someone.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had on campus interview then I was invited to for their in office interview a week and a half later. After the office interview, I received the call very next day. Very easy process and their office visit was very enjoyable. I met some of the nicest and down to earth people there. I would recommend knowing the firm and the role inside out as it will help you articulate your answers.