PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.8

268 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview first followed by the super day. They treated us with a wonderful lunch. PwC overall is very welcoming. Interview questions were challenging. Super day consisted of three rounds of interview each of 30mins. First round was technical. Other two interview were personality based.
Overall the interview process was interesting.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was i was given a case study.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

A rotation of interviews with Associates, Managers, Directors and Managers. Lunch with potential colleagues and then a night out with employees to mingle as well as see if you fit in with potential coworkers.

Interview Questions

• What brought you into the accounting industry and where do you see yourself going in it?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

it is a phone phone interview, conducted by a interviewer from east coast, and she is really nice. She firstly confirmed with me my personable information, and she asked questions.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you work in a team and you helped others   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I get the call directly from lady and it last about 20 minutes. All the questions are normal and not too difficult. It's all about behavior questions and no technical question. I would recommend to pick up phone through headset so HR can hear you clearly. I think I am too nervous so my voice is quavering.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

We confirmed education on resume at the beginning such as where did I get my bachelor degree and GPA. Then asked me three behavioral questions. One is about the how will you react to ethical diploma in workplace. One is about a time you receive feedback from others and how you react? One is about a time you use your knowledge to teach someone.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had on campus interview then I was invited to for their in office interview a week and a half later. After the office interview, I received the call very next day. Very easy process and their office visit was very enjoyable. I met some of the nicest and down to earth people there. I would recommend knowing the firm and the role inside out as it will help you articulate your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Phone call with a recruiter. She asked me about some basic behavioral questions. The phone interview took about 20 minutes. Easy and comfortable. I received the invitation to Superday after a week.

Application

Interview

Phone interview with someone in the recruiting team. Lasted for about 20 or 25 minutes. First confirmed things on my resume and then asked three behavioral questions. Mostly about leadership experience. The person was not related to the office location that I applied for, but was nice and very responsive to my answers.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview. After a week, I received a call told me that I entered the second round interview. I vistied the office and have three interviews by three differnt people. The whole process was very positive, and hr just asked some br questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Sacramento, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Chicago to setup a phone interview. Then She called me on time, we only talked about ten minutes including she confirmed my basic information. So I took this as a bad sign on this interview. After two weeks they emailed me that they decided to move other candidates forward.