PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

2.8

281 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I get the call directly from lady and it last about 20 minutes. All the questions are normal and not too difficult. It's all about behavior questions and no technical question. I would recommend to pick up phone through headset so HR can hear you clearly. I think I am too nervous so my voice is quavering.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

We confirmed education on resume at the beginning such as where did I get my bachelor degree and GPA. Then asked me three behavioral questions. One is about the how will you react to ethical diploma in workplace. One is about a time you receive feedback from others and how you react? One is about a time you use your knowledge to teach someone.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had on campus interview then I was invited to for their in office interview a week and a half later. After the office interview, I received the call very next day. Very easy process and their office visit was very enjoyable. I met some of the nicest and down to earth people there. I would recommend knowing the firm and the role inside out as it will help you articulate your answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Phone call with a recruiter. She asked me about some basic behavioral questions. The phone interview took about 20 minutes. Easy and comfortable. I received the invitation to Superday after a week.

Application

Interview

Phone interview with someone in the recruiting team. Lasted for about 20 or 25 minutes. First confirmed things on my resume and then asked three behavioral questions. Mostly about leadership experience. The person was not related to the office location that I applied for, but was nice and very responsive to my answers.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in March 2016.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview. After a week, I received a call told me that I entered the second round interview. I vistied the office and have three interviews by three differnt people. The whole process was very positive, and hr just asked some br questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Sacramento, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Chicago to setup a phone interview. Then She called me on time, we only talked about ten minutes including she confirmed my basic information. So I took this as a bad sign on this interview. After two weeks they emailed me that they decided to move other candidates forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview went great. But limited to my status, I didn't get the offer. The interviewee seemed really like me but the site seems like they cannot sponsor a visa for international student, so I got rejected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

It's the campus recruiting process. There is a pre-night dinner in PWC building and we can meet the interviewer in the next day. For next day, just come to the school and interview with the manager. Just casual conversation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, situations when faced with conflicts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call with a recruiter, it was very easy and felt comfortable. She asked some basic behavioral questions, however, it did not seem that she was comfortable interviewing me. She was unprepared with her questions.