PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Invited to an in-office "Super Day." Event was from 8am-2pm. Two interviews - one with a partner and one with a director. Both were in different departments. Standard behavioral questions, and friendly office. Went to lunch with a couple of associates. Nothing too difficult to handle, but one interview was with an economist, which did not go too well, so the rejection was not a surprise.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working in a diverse environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, one on campus, the other in the office. The second round has two interviews and an office tour. The interview questions themselves were pretty typical - behavioral questions, elaborating on your resume, etc. On campus interviewer often has ties to the school, so he/she might ask specific school related questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you... resolved a conflict/had to give a feedback etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pitts, PA).

Interview

Informal. Mainly behavior related questions. Partner was super nice and basically discussed sports. I believe they were mainly trying to figure out my personality and whether I would fit into the public accounting culture versus how strong I was technically.

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

First on-campus interview, and the in-house interview for the second round. My interviewer was really nice and the conversation was quite casual. Make sure that you are well-prepared, but at the same time it wouldn't hurt to know things outside of the field such as current news, your hobby, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received a feedback and how you responded to that   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

pretty cool laid back just be yourself you will be fine took about two weeks and prob like a month to job offer.Please write at least 30 words on Hiring and Interview process.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round was on campus. One to one with a director at the department. Behavior questions mainly. The director was nice that he actually repeated one question when I was blown away.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

First round was a typical phone interview. The second round was an office visit. It consisted three 30 mins interviews and an office tour. Interviews were very easy and conversational. The whole office visit aganda was well organized. Questions they asked are"tell me a time you got a feedback from someone and how you react to that feedback";“why tax?"," tell me a time you take a leadership role";"tell me a time you help other people in school or work."tell me a time you apply the knowledge into real life, and how did you overcome the difficulties?"

Interview Questions

• "tell me a time you got a feedback from someone and how you react to that feedback"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was invited for an on-campus interview after I applied it through campus. I was interviewed with a partner. He was really nice. We met on the pre-interview social day so we were just chatting. He did not ask any specific behavioral question. I received the rejection email two weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus recruiting at school. There was and event the night before the interview (I recommend that you go) to meet some of the staff. I am still waiting to hear about the interview. The next step would be interviewing at the office. The interview was strictly behavioral type questions but nothing out of the ordinary. The interview lasting 30 minutes.

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for a phone Interview three days later. The phone interview was very straight-forward. Other than asking the general questions such as which location you want to work at, and what is your GPA, the interviewer asked three behavior questions. My regret is not telling them my additional skills set even though the interview did not ask me anything related to that. Overall, the interview was about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you received critical feedback and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you inputted additional responsibilities when you didn't have to?   Answer Question