PwC Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very intense with questions about professional development and current events. I was asked about IFRS and GAAP convergence and also the pending fiscal cliff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical questions - commercial law and accounting, in addition high level questions on tax law
    English test, including word translations and a fill the gaps questions
    Interview with managers - at least two managers - covering both technical aspects, previous experience, and easy brain teasers. May ask some questions in english

Interview Questions

• What are blacklist countries?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I am still in the middle of process. The First interview was ok, with some strange questions from one of the interviewers. Been asked to complete som personality and problem-solving tests at home befor the second interview.

Interview Questions

• You seem pretty good at law, so why not apply for a job another place, where you can better use you skills?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied on line; 1 round interview; all basic general questions. Whole process took more than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Two job interviews:
    1) group interview, English and Tax test
    2) Interview with Manager and Partner

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of a written part with two essay questions, one of them was about whether working at home is a good idea and why, one has to be answred in english and one has to be answered in chinese. Afterwards, personal interview consisted of some basic questions as to education and work background, and why you would like to work in the specified department?, what is your long term plan?

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview

good experience concrete cases give a Good inside on the company. Not that much difficult in comparison with consultancy

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was telephone interview, communicated through my university , it was 1 1:1 interview. It was not with an HR, but with a senior manager from the team, who asked direct question related skills required. The manager was extremely nice and comforting. The interview was more like a chat rather an interview.

Interview Questions

• At what kind of activities did you show your analytical skills during your studies?   Answer Question

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Accra (Ghana)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Accra (Ghana)) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied in person for this position by leaving a copy of my CV and cover letter with the receptionist. I received a call the next day, inviting me for an aptitude test. I opted to go in the next day for the test, and I believe the next phone call inviting me for an interview the following day meant I passed the test.

Interview went very well. Was not too rigorous as compared to what I was expecting. Everybody was very nice. From partner to the tea lady.

Interview Questions

• How long would you expect to work for us if hired.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

O primeiro passo foi enviar o CV através site, durante o período aberto para candidaturas. Depois ligaram-me e tive uma primeira entrevista com um Manager. Por fim, passada essa fase, tive uma entrevista com o Partner.

Interview Questions

• Como me estava a candidatar para o departamento de Tax, perguntaram-me se estava a par das últimas alterações do Orçamento de Estado.   Answer Question