PwC Tax Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was very intense with questions about professional development and current events. I was asked about IFRS and GAAP convergence and also the pending fiscal cliff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through employee referral. I got a message to have my pre employment examination and interview two weeks after

Examination
    We were given set of examination which focuses on evaluating our english vocabulary and grammar. Also an essay was given on how you'll handle different situation and scenarios.

First Interview
    The first interview is conducted after the examination. Questions are more of personal details. They also testing out your skills in communicating and how you manage a conversation. After interview, the interviewer told me to wait as they review my application. As of now, they havent message me.

Overall, the interview process will be an easy for those who got a good background and fluent in english.

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Lisbon (Portugal)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in a few days, I was asked to complete an online assessment. I was then called to a group interview with other 7/8 candidates. The group interview was all about understanding how you work in teams and if you respect your other team members. I dropped out of the process later because I received another offer.

Interview Questions

• In the group interview, they asked us to build a logo out of legos (first exercise) and to discuss a way to approach a client meeting with a banking client (second exercise)   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)) in April 2015.

Interview

Technical questions - commercial law and accounting, in addition high level questions on tax law
    English test, including word translations and a fill the gaps questions
    Interview with managers - at least two managers - covering both technical aspects, previous experience, and easy brain teasers. May ask some questions in english

Interview Questions

• What are blacklist countries?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I am still in the middle of process. The First interview was ok, with some strange questions from one of the interviewers. Been asked to complete som personality and problem-solving tests at home befor the second interview.

Interview Questions

• You seem pretty good at law, so why not apply for a job another place, where you can better use you skills?   1 Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied on line; 1 round interview; all basic general questions. Whole process took more than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

na

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Two job interviews:
    1) group interview, English and Tax test
    2) Interview with Manager and Partner

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of a written part with two essay questions, one of them was about whether working at home is a good idea and why, one has to be answred in english and one has to be answered in chinese. Afterwards, personal interview consisted of some basic questions as to education and work background, and why you would like to work in the specified department?, what is your long term plan?

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview

good experience concrete cases give a Good inside on the company. Not that much difficult in comparison with consultancy

Tax Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was telephone interview, communicated through my university , it was 1 1:1 interview. It was not with an HR, but with a senior manager from the team, who asked direct question related skills required. The manager was extremely nice and comforting. The interview was more like a chat rather an interview.

Interview Questions

• At what kind of activities did you show your analytical skills during your studies?   Answer Question