PwC Tax Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Internship Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

I went for the first round of the interview. People are nice there, especially the interviewer who is the tax department manager. He let me introduce myself first and ask me some general resume questions. Then he asked me why I chose tax which I think it is a quite hard question. the most important part is that he ask about some specific example of leadership experience and I think that is the key to knock on the door of second round interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Kansas City, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

Interviews began on campus with a 1:1 interview with a partner from the firm. No technical questions or behavioral questions were asked. The first 30 minutes I was asked to talk about experiences that I had put on my resume. The remaining 15 minutes were questions I asked the interviewer such as, "How do you separate yourself from the other big 3 firms?" or "How did you get to where you are now?"

The second interview will be at their offices. They'll put you up in a hotel and have a social the night proceeding. They'll assign you a guide who's been with the company a year or so (an associate) who should introduce you to those who will be interviewing you the next day. If he/she does not, ask them to.

The next morning they'll serve you breakfast while you watch a presentation. Then you tour the offices and that's followed by interviews. Tax applicants had two 1:1 interviews and audit applicants had 3 1:1 interviews. These are with partners, directing managers, or senior managers. You'll also have a panel of associates to ask questions to, particularly those questions that you might not want to ask during an interview with a partner.

Everyone seemed very nice. Attire for employees was open collar button ups or polos. No ties!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Tax Internship Interview

Interview

On campus recruiting process. First submitted resume online. Had two interviews in total. One on campus, on off campus. Had a networking dinner before campus interview. Met several partners and associates that night. General behavior questions. Got back to me really quick. The interviewer is really nice and there is no difficulty questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of them are behavior questions so there is no difficulty questions.   Answer Question

Tax Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Resume submit, on-campus interview, office visit

Tax Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed for a PwC tax internship for the summer of 2012. The interviewer didn't seem interested and he looked like he already made up his mind as soon as I walked into the interview. He didn't look me in the eye for more than a second, and looked around the room when he was talking. He asked a few standard questions that you would expect (why PwC, why tax), and then the interview ended with me asking him a few questions. I didn't get a second interview.

Internship - Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

Interview

I met members of PwC at my university's career fair and then sent them my resume on my schools career website. I applied for both an Assurance and a Tax internship and was interviewed for Tax. The day before the interview PwC hosts a dinner where you get to meet other applicants and speak with partners, associates, etc. I then interviewed the next day with a partner. The interview was more of a conversation where they wanted you to ask them questions.

They really want to see that you are a real person and that you have questions. As far as the tax interview, they really want someone that is driven, hard working and will put the client first.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Tax Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in October 2009.

Interview

The guy I met was pretty nice. He mostly made a timeline of my life from when I graduated from High School and how I ended up to my current position. He asked me how many credits I am graduating with and what I will be doing after I graduate. I didn't qualify for the position so I think he stopped asking me questions and asked if I had any questions