PwC Tax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.8

Tax Interview

Interview

A partener interviewed me, conducted a 30 minutes 1 to 1 interview at campus, asked some very general behavior questions, walked through the resume. Asking the tax related experience, but I do not have one at that time.

Interview Questions

• Have you work with someone that hard to communicate to? How did you deal with that person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my application via the online portal. I was called within a few days to set up a meeting right after my exams. Classic behavior questions and question about corporate tax law (illegal state support) and European tax law.

Interview Questions

• Explain your CV; extracurricular activities; leadership roles   Answer Question

Negotiation

Interns don't negotiate, everyone is treated the same.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went through university recruitment. Applied at the beginning of February, accepted for interview at the end of February (as scheduled by the accounting department), interview was at the end of March (as scheduled by the accounting department), heard back the evening after I interviewed with them that I got an internship offer before recruiting events or an office visit.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through University, had round 1 on campus interview. Got a reply within 2 weeks for superday. 2 interviews on superday, one with partner and one with a director. Advice: If you make it to superday, go to the pre-night. (great time to ask questions to associates and FUN EVENT.)

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to their professional framework. (They focused on leadership for the on campus interview and then the next 2 focused on the other 4 parts... make sure to read the news and have one story before your superday interview!)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Spartanburg, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university after recruiting fairs. I got called for an on-campus interview 2 weeks later and a few days after that I got an office visit, where I interviewed with 2 managers and a partner in tax. The interviews were kept casual, which really helped me feel comfortable and do the best I can.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview lasted for 30 minutes, the recruiter was very polite and informative. Overall, very pleasant experience, all the questions were quite relevant. Mostly behavioral questions. After each answer recruiter added how the skills I talked about were useful for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my school website. There was a networking event before the interview day. The first round was occurred on campus. The interviewer is a manager. He asked about my resume and several behavioral questions. He would like to see how I worked in team and manage your time with tight deadlines.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It is good. People are nice. Just regular process. Waiting for the interview for about 15mins and last for about 30mjns. Behavior question. Interviewer chat with you but you just didn't know how you did.

Tax Interview

Interview

same as others, first round phone interview, second round on-site, had lunch with colleagues, second round was with 2 managers and partner, not very intense, they were basically asking you behavioral questions and something in your resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

First on campus interview with a tax manager. Fairly straight forward. Just talked about my resume and traveling. Most time was made for me to ask questions. Second interview was two google hang out interviews