PwC Tax Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Tax Manager Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tax Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Usually it starts with an internal recruiter. Generally speaking there are no tough interview questions, but rather it's typically conversational type interviews - you are asked about your experience and background. There are usually 3-4 interviews on-site including 1 with a partner.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Tax Manager Interview

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and persistent. Interview with 2 Directors was informal and not the behavioral type.

Tax Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I was flown from San Francisco Bay Area to Washington, D.C. for a series of 5 interviews - all in one day. Interviewers ranged from the boss of my intended boss to his boss, two other partners within the group and another person in the office who had also made the transition from the IRS to PwC.

Interview Questions

• I found it interesting that the most senior interviewer told me not to expect to find a long-term home at PwC; that there was not much potential for my promotion within the firm.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview with Partner to discuss what type of work they were offering and also what I wanted to do. Informal chat more than anything else.

Interview Questions