PwC Team Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Team Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I thought the interview went well. It was a panel behavioral based interview. For some reason i thought i nailed the job, Until i received the apology email. I honestly appreciated the email instead of leaving me hanging and hoping to be called someday in this life time

Interview Questions

• Mention a time when you went above and beyond to get work done   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New Orleans, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

The entire process took almost one month, exactly. I applied and was contacted via email by a recruiter the next day, asking to schedule a phone interview with her. We scheduled for early the following week and the phone call, that same day I was sent a Microsoft Office Suite testing that covered Windows, PowerPoint and Excel. A few days later, I was contacted to schedule a video interview with three team members, including an HR rep. About a week later, I was brought in to the office to meet with a partner, the executive assistant and a phone call with another partner. A fourth phone interview was scheduled for the day before Thanksgiving and I received an offer the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• why PwC? tell me about yourself, are you proactive? what's your least favorite thing about your job (past or present)? what's your favorite thing about your job (past or present)?   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The recruiter and interviewers were extremely pleasant; however it was clear during the interview that though I was well-qualified, I was not the front-runner for the position. It was almost like they were trying to talk me out of wanting it. No surprise a few days later when I was informed that the position went to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you think someone without Big Four experience can do this job?   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through an employee's referral. The next day I got a call from the recruiter to schedule for a phone screening interview, following by a Word, Excel, Power Point assessment. Once the test is complete, the recruiter will check on the score and I passed, so she shared my resume with the managers for 2 one on one in person interviews. After the interview with the managers, I met with the partner. Decision was make the same day.

Everyone was really nice. One of the best interview experience I had.

Try your best, be yourself, and be confident.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress?
      Team work experience?
      Why PwC?
      What is your career goal?
      Do your current employer know that you are looking for a new job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on line for the Team Assistant position since I already have working experience in the same company. They contacted me by email 7 days later and scheduled phone interview. It was very short and concise. She asked me about my previous experience and some technical question such as my knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, also scheduling meetings and preparation of the meeting documentation.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever make travel arrangements?   1 Answer

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Had a phone interview, pretty straight forward. Pleasant experience. It lasted about 30 minutes. Interview started later than scheduled but they were very apologetic. I was asked about experiences in working in a high paced environment. Flat out asked if I was available to work overtimes. I am in school and take night classes, so my interest diminished quickly when there was a strong emphasis on the point.

Interview Questions

• Talking about work-life balance being important but if you want to get ahead, long hours are expected. Seems like they would work you to the bone and discard you.   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC in December 2014.

Interview

Process was easy! I left feeling confident due to the fact that both interviewees made me feel that way. What I liked most is that I was able to discuss and expand on an interest that the hiring manager was not very familiar with, Toastmasters. I was given a compliment in reference to my interviewing skills and how it correlates with being a Toastmaster's member.

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Average, the person conducting the interview talked the most about the company and expectations. Right off into the interview they asked if I would work overtime   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Very informal - the manager never interviewed me at all. It was a job description more than an interview. I never did interview with the person who was to be my manager at all. She continuously rescheduled or cancelled.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a lower number and held firm.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy but slow process.