PwC Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview was on campus on a Friday. It was one 30 minute case and one 30 minute behavioral. The case is relevant to the horizontal you are applying to, so make sure your responses are focused. Behavioral is very leadership and teamwork based.

Found out the Monday after that I had been invited for a final round in NYC. Was flown out on Thursday, and my interview was on Friday. This was just two 30 mins behaviorals-- one with a director and one with a partner. The questions were also team and leadership based.

In all, first round interview to offer took 8 days.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round is divided into two parts, Behavioral and Case.
    The case for the case interview is given two days before the interview.
    You have to sketch out slides for the case on the day of the interview based on questions asked.
    The questions for the case are given on the interview day itself.
    Behavioral round has normal behavioral questions, that test you based on their leadership framework. (Please google their leadership framework).

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had to demonstrate learning agility.
      A situation where you had to showcase a global perspective.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Round 1: (On Campus)
    45 minutes of prep for case interview
    30 minute case interview (Case documents given 48hrs prior to interview)
    30 minute behavioral interview

Round 2: (At PwC NYC office)
    30 minute behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to study your major and how do you think the knowledge you are gaining from your degree will benefit PwC's consulting branch?   Answer Question
    • Case Interview: How would implementing a new IT platform best help company X and what challenges might you face with a global roll out of said IT platform?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you had to show leadership in a team?   Answer Question
    • How might your previous teammates respond if I were to ask them what your biggest weakness is as a leader or team member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interviews - one behavioral, one case (got the case two days before and then had 45 minutes before the interview to prep a presentation). Heard back a week later about second round interviews.
    Second round was in the New York office - two back to back behavioral, each 30 minutes. Heard back that night with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed leadership, and what would you say is your leadership style?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I was interviewed on Oct' 14, 2016. A fairly quick interview. Most of the questions were around The PwC Professional Model. Questions were around how you can contribute towards the model. Some questions also targeted the basic concepts of Clouds, and how clouds can help better any industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pitts, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First half is the case interview, and second is the behavior.
    give case two days early before the interview, and give the case question on site. draw ppt by hand and do presentation.

Interview Questions

• Have you met the cultural difference during teamwork?
      tell me about youself
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Started the interview process in December with 2 behavioral phone interviews and was then invited to come to the Dallas office to interview in person. 2 interviews. 1st was a case analysis and presentation. Very cool and interesting. 2nd was more of a background and qualification assessment through a dialog conversation. Overall a great process that I felt confident and comfortable in from beginning to end.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain a new technology like excel to a 5 year old?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Ithaca, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Two 30 min interviews. First one analyzed leadership and teamwork. 2nd one analyzed technical prowess. Interviewers seemed very nice and were ready to answer any questions about the organization. submitted application on pwc.com. The process took 1+ week, then I had a in-person interview on campus. after the first round, they emailed me to schedule second-round video interview. I had a third round video interview two weeks after. But I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• What new technology are you most excited about?   1 Answer

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through career website and talked to recruiter at the college career fair. Had an on campus interview which was two back to back 45 minute behavioral interviews. After a few days I got invited to Chicago for an interview. The first interview was a case interview. They sent the case to my email two nights before the interview. They gave us a set of questions and 10 blank pieces of paper to create a presentation in ~45 minutes. The presentation itself was 30 minutes. After that was another behavioral interview. Got a call the following Monday saying they couldn't give me the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process began with on campus interviews in September. The interview was one-on-one and mostly behavior questions. They did ask about current global events to see how I was aware of my global acumen. I heard back two weeks later about a final interview at their Chicago office. The interview here consisted of another one-on-one interview and a case interview. The case was given 2 days prior to the office interview and on the day of the interview there was 45 minutes to prepare for a a mock presentation and answer questions provided that day. Received a phone call the next day that I had received the offer.