PwC Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.9

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Two 30-min interviews; one behavioral, one case study. They were back to back at the career center. The interviewers seemed dispassionate and as if they had had a long day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked on a team where there was a disagreement.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Technology Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with per-interview dinner. Next day, I had 30 min behavioral interview and 30 min case interview. The results for the first round came after two days. I had a virtual final round interview with the Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with your teammate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

First round consisted of 30-minute case interview and 30-minute behaviorals. Case was given during the interview itself. You have 10 minutes to review the case and write down your ideas on the questions asked, and the rest of the time to roleplay with the interviewer. I was supposed to pretend I just received the case from the client and was tasked to explain the case to a senior consultant and provide suggestions on next steps. Completely interviewer-led; but, questions asked were not the same as what was written in the case. Questions written on the case was more about how to solve the client's problem, while interviewer's questions focused on understanding what the actual problem is and why it is relevant. Kind of threw me off because I spent a lot of time answering the questions on the case when he actually asked only one of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus interview, applied through college recruiting site and had the first round on campus. I had 2 back to back interviews: Case and Behavioral which lasted 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• Case Interview: Changed the format, and would give you a written case to read and structure, for me that later provided supplementary material close to the end of the case.

Also Behavioral Interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

First round interview was on campus on a Friday. It was one 30 minute case and one 30 minute behavioral. The case is relevant to the horizontal you are applying to, so make sure your responses are focused. Behavioral is very leadership and teamwork based.

Found out the Monday after that I had been invited for a final round in NYC. Was flown out on Thursday, and my interview was on Friday. This was just two 30 mins behaviorals-- one with a director and one with a partner. The questions were also team and leadership based.

In all, first round interview to offer took 8 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Bloomington, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

The first round is divided into two parts, Behavioral and Case.
    The case for the case interview is given two days before the interview.
    You have to sketch out slides for the case on the day of the interview based on questions asked.
    The questions for the case are given on the interview day itself.
    Behavioral round has normal behavioral questions, that test you based on their leadership framework. (Please google their leadership framework).

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had to demonstrate learning agility.
      A situation where you had to showcase a global perspective.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

The first part was a phone screening interview. Then I got a call back to interview with two directors and one partner at the firm. A few days later I got a call back from the recruiter that I got an offer. Then it took about 3 weeks to get the official offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leadership did you demonstrate in your last employment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Round 1: (On Campus)
    45 minutes of prep for case interview
    30 minute case interview (Case documents given 48hrs prior to interview)
    30 minute behavioral interview

Round 2: (At PwC NYC office)
    30 minute behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to study your major and how do you think the knowledge you are gaining from your degree will benefit PwC's consulting branch?   Answer Question
    • Case Interview: How would implementing a new IT platform best help company X and what challenges might you face with a global roll out of said IT platform?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of a time when you had to show leadership in a team?   Answer Question
    • How might your previous teammates respond if I were to ask them what your biggest weakness is as a leader or team member?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interviews - one behavioral, one case (got the case two days before and then had 45 minutes before the interview to prep a presentation). Heard back a week later about second round interviews.
    Second round was in the New York office - two back to back behavioral, each 30 minutes. Heard back that night with an offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed leadership, and what would you say is your leadership style?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I was interviewed on Oct' 14, 2016. A fairly quick interview. Most of the questions were around The PwC Professional Model. Questions were around how you can contribute towards the model. Some questions also targeted the basic concepts of Clouds, and how clouds can help better any industry.