PwC Transfer Pricing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Transfer Pricing Interview Questions

2.8

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I am from liberal arts college and submitted my application online. then 1 month later I was invited for 1st round interview which lasted 30mins on google hangout. overall recruiter was really nice and chill, but she seemed to know not much about my intern position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a position. I was invited for an interview within a week. I was an out of area candidate so my interviews were conducted via Google Hangout. I first interviewed with a Director. She was very friendly and the interview was very conversational. It lasted 50 minutes. A week later, I had an interview with a partner. As with the Director, I very much enjoyed my interview. She was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. My partner interview lasted a little over 45 minutes. I was told I would hear back within a week but I still have not heard back (2 weeks later). I am guessing they went with another candidate which is a shame because this is my first choice. Overall, I had a positive experience with PwC and their interviewing process.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

All behavioral interviews with 3 partners. No technical questions at all, they just wanted to make sure that you are a good cultural fit within the group. TP is close-knit, so it's very important to them that you show you can work well in teams and are eager to learn.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got a first round interview. Made it to the second round, but did not receive an offer. The interview day lasted long, but there was a free lunch involved at the end at Maggiano's.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to do work against your values.   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I submitted my application through a campus recruiter and I was contacted for an interview within a week. The interview was fairly easy- just behavioral, no technical component. The interview was fairly short, and most of the questions were intended to determine your "fit" with the team. I received the usual questions, such as "tell me about a time you were under a lot of stress," or "tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult team member."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

There are two interviewer. Firstly, I was requested to give an introduction first to myself and then talked a little bit about my interests in soccer. Afterwards, one behavior question is about the advice given by others and give to others. He then introduced a lot about pwc. Lastly, I ask the questions. I am only asked 3 questions. I don't know why.

Transfer Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was refereed by the current employer and the process took about a month. Got the first phone interview with the HR recruiter and within few days was invited to have another phone interview with tax partner.

Interview Questions

• Mostly talk about my resume, why now, why TP, why PwC and expectations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

First, I applied through my university and was selected to interview on campus. It was a very relaxed interview and I thought I did well. I received an email about a week later inviting me to the McLean office for a day of interviews. There were about 12 candidates there for only 3 positions and it was stressful. The interviews were much tougher this time around. I'm currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were part of a team that experienced trouble and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your leadership role in a group project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Pretty much all behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know a lot and are happy to explain. The fit is very important. Got a phone call for offer the same day afternoon.

Interview Questions

• No really hard questions. Be ready to talk about things on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Had on campus interview. Interviewer had strong accent I could hardly understand her. She seemed disinterested. Got denied a second interview.