PwC Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

PwC Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 25, 2017

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milton Keynes, England (UK)).

Interview

I was asked to submit formal application documents, and got an email from HR asking me about salary expectation and working permition etc. I am waiting for the next step, i.e. notice from the company about what assessment is forthcoming.

Graduate, Technology, Digital Trust, Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was a Sunday afternoon, and obviously this lady who called me was not patient at all and couldn't explain and repeat her words. The whole thing was kind of awkward and her tone completely demoralized me.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about technologies in nowadays?   1 Answer

SummerAssurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Leeds, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process is quite a long one with online test, telephone interview & assessment centre before the final partner interview.
    The final interview was nice and the partner relaxed, I think by this point they know you're capable of doing the job so it's really about getting to know you/ seeing if you fit in their office. Having said that I did have a little maths question & was asked how PWC would respond to the NHS hacking this week. So stay up to date on related news & just be ready to talk about yourself & your experiences.

Interview Questions

• If you were working for PWC how would you advise your clients to deal with the ransomware hack?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

I applied for the position online originally.
    Got invited for a skills test on the software the job required 4 weeks later followed by a group panel interview that same day.
    Got invited for a second interview with the leadership the following week.
    I was notified one month later that I was successful.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews brought a copy of my CV and asked me in depth questions about my previous experience in other roles.   1 Answer

HR-Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After passing the online test, I was given a time slot to reserve for telephone interview.
    HR people called on time and ask questions based on the sequences as posted in their website for interview questions type. I.e. Business leadership, business acumen etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to actively seek for feedback? And what do you learn form this as follow up questions.   1 Answer

Interview

Online tests followed by telephone interview, followed by assessment center. Telephone asks questions on here, asked about hobbies, time you had to work in a group, time you've had to build a relationship outside your circle etc. for total 10 or so questions. Assessment center consisted of numerical and logical tests, a group exercise and a written report exercise.

Interview Questions

• Give a time sought feedback about yourself.   1 Answer

Graduate Scheme Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Send in CV and answered a range of questions. The next stage consisted of psychometric tests. Somehow I was send two emails with links to different psychometric tests. After completing all of the assessments I received an email that half of the test invitations were send by mistake. It took me more than 5 hours doing all the tests, which was pretty annoying, knowing that no one ever even looked at half of it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to meet several deadlines and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Online application - online test - telephone interview - over
    The telephone interview asked questions that can be found online and all you have to do is to write your own answer before the interview.

Interview Questions

• competency questions in the telephone interview   1 Answer

Woman In Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

had to answer online questions, take a non-verbal reasoning and a verbal reasoning test. then after a while got a phone interview. One PwC related question but otherwise all were STAR related questions.

Tell me a time when you raised a concern with a colleague for inappropriate behaviour.
    Tell me about a time where you actively sought personal feedback?
    A time you've juggled different responsibilities or had to meet different deadlines?
    Tell me about a technical or complex problem that you have handled recently (there must be many different aspects that needed to be considered in the problem or task)?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you actively sought personal feedback?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

resume go through and questions about the firm, and pas school and work experience and so on. your persnoality as well. Not much on your academic track records. pay attention to the company's news and your understanding for future.