PwC Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

3.1

876 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Just competency and character based questions. Very friendly and seemed more like a chat than an interview. Still waiting for an offer but received an email to say that feedback on my interview was extremely positive and that I should hear something within a few weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online and then received an invite for online assessment. Online assessment was relatively easy. This was followed by a competency based telephone interview and then an assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about recent news event that interests you and how could PwC benefit from this   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

personal questions - previous work experiences / activities done throughout undergraduate studies

insights on the industry and role applied - commerical awareness of what is happening / trend within the said geographical location

Interview Questions

• Cultural Fit(?) / Personal goals type of question asking about how long would you see yourself in the role   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Online application followed by numercial, logical and behavioural reasoning online tests. This then follows in to interviews, however, I did not get to that stage. The tests themselves are very easy to complete and should not really require much practice at all - they do give you sample questions so you can familiarise yourself with the process.
    At the initial submission of the online application, there is an area to show your enthusiasm in the choice of career and why PwC. Although I fit their criteria for their behavioural questions and satisfied their numerical/logical reasoning, the answers for my career choice questions were not deemed adequate by the recruiter and it was on this basis that they removed me from the running.

FS Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Few steps interview- basic things asked by both the HR and the hiring manager, cool and friendly discussion. They tried to learn about my professional and academic experience. No tests no assessments.

Business Interview

Interview

ac day with seveal test : written ,logical and numerical and group discussion
    last around 4 hours in London totally 12 people 6 in a group
    two people are on the side for the discussion , to choose a project

Sa Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

it is relatively straight forward, make sure that you know your CV inside out and prepare to answer question about market trending, i.e. RPA, big data, consumer pattern. I am not sure what more I can say here, it is not hard at all

Women In Business Interview

Interview

Online Application Form - Online tests - Competency based phone interview (40 minutes) followed by an assessment day, which included the tests, a written case study, a group exercise and a 40 minute interview

Interview Questions

• Time when you are demonstrated leadership skills and what did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Had a telephone interview. The next day I was asked to attend an interview in their Belfast office the following week. The interviewer was really friendly and it felt more like a conversation.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied for an internship in Stuttgart, Germany. It took relatively long (3.5 weeks) for them to get back to me. However, I called and they said that was a perfectly normal time frame.
    The questions during the interview were about my CV and about a project I had done which was related to the internship position. The atmosphere was very good, the interviewer was nice and personal, I felt very comfortable.