PwC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Received interview through campus recruiting. Participated in a first round and second round interview. Each were 30 minute sessions. The first round consisted mostly of behavioral questions. The second round interview was with a partner and also consisted mostly of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you utilized the help of mentor to complete a project   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   2 Answers

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (College Park, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services website and was notified in late February that I was selected for an interview. My interview was during the first week of March on campus at University of Maryland, College Park. My interviewer was a partner which intimidated me at first, but after meeting him it was clear he was very friendly and supportive. He mainly asked behavioral questions and went through my resume and asked about specific items on there. About two weeks later, I was notified that I had been selected for a second (this time virtual) interview with a manager. This interview was pretty similar to the first one, very laid back, but more behavioral questions. The next day, I received my offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to research on a company for school or work.   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first was a screening interview with a campus recruiter which had standard behavioral questions. The second round was with a partner of the firm and asked more about my experiences and knowledge of the business area.

CS&P Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was one of the smoothest I went through during this recruiting cycle. There were four interviews total broken up into two days. The first two interviews were on-campus and consisted of a behavioral and case interview. Within 24 hours I was notified that I was invited to the final round. The second two interviews were on-site and were both behavioral. Definitely be ready for behavioral questions. They really just want to know what makes you tick and why you are applying to work with them. If you're excited and honest, they'll see that.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class related to your field and why?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very straight forward and extremely smooth. I had an on campus interview first followed by a phone screening. I then had a superday out at the office where I met with a number of managers, directors, and one partner. They treated us extremely well, which helped me make my decision to accept the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions looking for fit.   1 Answer

Advisory Associate (MC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Changed the order/process a bit this year for advisory (or at least in my region). Applied through PwC's website and my campus career's website for an on-campus interview. I was notified shortly after that I was selected for an interview. First round was a 90 minute case interview with a director (45 mins to prepare slides, 45 mins for presentation/ interview). The case was sent to me over email 48 hours before the interview. The 45 mins to prepare slides goes by quickly, so make sure to read the case carefully beforehand and prepare notes to bring in with you.

Notified a week later that I had moved on to final round of interviews. This time the interview was conducted over skype. Much more behavioral and some fit questions relating to the five pillars of the PwC professional.

Interview Questions

• Several questions about group project dynamics, working with others-- "Describe a time..."   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

I finished my first-round on-campus interview. The interviewer asked me many behavioral questions. I am waiting for my 2nd round schedule.
    The following questions were asked in my 1st round interview:
    Why tax? Why this office?
    Tell me a situation when you worked with a difficult person.
    Tell me when you worked in a group/leader role.
    Tell me a case when you didn't have enough information.
    ....
    There were more than those. The interviewer also asked me some follow-up questions.

Auurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

two rounds or interviews, first one is on campus by a senior manager and second one via Skype by a partner in your preference office. The whole process is around a month. Interviewees are very nice and patient, making the process easy and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose our firm?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

The first part was a phone screening interview. Then I got a call back to interview with two directors and one partner at the firm. A few days later I got a call back from the recruiter that I got an offer. Then it took about 3 weeks to get the official offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leadership did you demonstrate in your last employment?   1 Answer