PwC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by a second round office interview. Office interview consisted of interviews with three different partners and consisted of behavioral questions. Then I was given the chance to ask any questions I might have.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with a difficult team member and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Received interview through campus recruiting. Participated in a first round and second round interview. Each were 30 minute sessions. The first round consisted mostly of behavioral questions. The second round interview was with a partner and also consisted mostly of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you utilized the help of mentor to complete a project   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (College Park, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. The first round was some normal interview questions, such why this position, why tax and also some behavioral questions. The second and third rounds were more like normal chatting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you deal with a tough client and the result   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

The first part was a phone screening interview. Then I got a call back to interview with two directors and one partner at the firm. A few days later I got a call back from the recruiter that I got an offer. Then it took about 3 weeks to get the official offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leadership did you demonstrate in your last employment?   1 Answer

Auurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

two rounds or interviews, first one is on campus by a senior manager and second one via Skype by a partner in your preference office. The whole process is around a month. Interviewees are very nice and patient, making the process easy and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose our firm?   1 Answer

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. The first was a screening interview with a campus recruiter which had standard behavioral questions. The second round was with a partner of the firm and asked more about my experiences and knowledge of the business area.

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (College Park, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career services website and was notified in late February that I was selected for an interview. My interview was during the first week of March on campus at University of Maryland, College Park. My interviewer was a partner which intimidated me at first, but after meeting him it was clear he was very friendly and supportive. He mainly asked behavioral questions and went through my resume and asked about specific items on there. About two weeks later, I was notified that I had been selected for a second (this time virtual) interview with a manager. This interview was pretty similar to the first one, very laid back, but more behavioral questions. The next day, I received my offer!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to research on a company for school or work.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Contacted via phone and email by recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was schedule and the the recruiter called me as scheduled, however seemed unprepared: searched for a few minutes for the details of the position and who I was referred by before submitting the application, had not reviewed my resume based on comments to responses to the questions. Worst experience of a recruiter representing the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   2 Answers

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Mc Lean, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview took 3 months. Got great feedback including partner interview and then was put on hold. When I finally heard back they said they decided to go with an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had the influence senior leadership   1 Answer

Intelligence Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a short verbal quiz about language proficiency (if you indicated on your resume that you have the position's preferred/required foreign language skills). Followed by four interviews with various managerial level staff in the team, each lasted around 30 minutes. Most questions are typical interview conversations you can expect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Explain what did you learn from you past challenges you encountered at your school/work place?   Answer Question