PwC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

149 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

START Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with one of the managers in the advisory sector. He mostly asked me behavioral questions and we talked a lot about my resume. At the end he asked me "if you knew someone who leaked confidential information, what would you do?"

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Corporate Intelligence Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews (one in a foreign language to measure my ability), an in-office interview consisting of: translating a news article into English, an hour to read questions and prepare a case presentation (sent out before the interview), 30 minutes to present and answer questions, and an a 1:1 interview with a director. Many of the behavioral interview questions happened over the phone so the in-person interview was more conversational. The next day I had a phone interview with a partner (mostly behavioral) and received a verbal offer a little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position and why does it interest you?   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

On-campus behavioral interview following the Pwc Interview framework. Interviewed with a director, because the manager of the team wasn't in town. Spent 15 minutes answering questions, and the other 15 minutes asking questions and chatting. Generally it was very laid-back, but competitive. It's important to be personable and talkative.

Interview Questions

• If you suspect that your colleague is delivering confidential information of the company to outsiders, what would you do.   1 Answer

Risk Assurance CP&ITR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

On campus Interview got through career portal, office interview (with free stay and lunches and breakfast)and phone interview(with some random president after more than a month after the first one)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

1st round - behavioral phone interview. 2nd round - behavioral phone interview and really wanted to see if you remembered the names/facts that were discussed in the 1st round. 3rd round - office visit with 4-5 interview rounds with various levels of management, a case study presentation (case given 48 hours in advance) and lunch

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview questions were around Program & Portfolio skill knowledge (e.g., Schedule Management, Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management and Program Integration), experience leading teams what I'm looking for in my career. The interview process has changed since I joined as PwC has established a new framework on how employees are evaluated at the end of each performance year.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Describe your leadership style? What traits make a good leader?
      Q2: How do you effectively manage teams?
      Q3: What experience do you have in Program & Portfolio Management?   Answer Question

Network Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

They had a HR rep call me for about a 30 min interview. Mostly just him pitching the company. Then I spoke with someone who does Network Security for about 30. Went over extreamly well. Very nice people so far. I have been in contact with another HR rep via email about the 3rd part interview. I interview face to face on the 12th in D.C. I live in Houston, Tx. They are providing my entire travel. I have never even heard of a company doing so much for the interviewie. I look forward to meeting next week.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experiance in the Marine Corps and my experiance in the IT field.   Answer Question

CMAAS Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

on ground interview. I attended the pre-interview reception and talked to the group I was applying for. Was able to know a lot of things that I can prepare for the "why our group" and "why Pwc" question. Nest day I had the partner (met during the previous night) ask me questions but mostly behavioral. He seemed really tired and impatient during the whole process. Basically went through my resume and asked mostly common teamwork questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in the team.
      What is your biggest challenge?
      Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Health IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

More interested in your general ability to problem solve. No specific questions were really asked.

I met with managers, and the program director to briefly discuss my fit, role, and work style. Seemed like really great people. Look forward to working their one day.

HR was communicative and responsive to me as they brought me through the process.

Job was contract contingent on PWCs end, they did not receive the contract.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific was asked. Very personal conversations.   1 Answer

Intelligence Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a short verbal quiz about language proficiency (if you indicated on your resume that you have the position's preferred/required foreign language skills). Followed by four interviews with various managerial level staff in the team, each lasted around 30 minutes. Most questions are typical interview conversations you can expect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Explain what did you learn from you past challenges you encountered at your school/work place?   Answer Question