PwC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.8

156 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

1st round - behavioral phone interview. 2nd round - behavioral phone interview and really wanted to see if you remembered the names/facts that were discussed in the 1st round. 3rd round - office visit with 4-5 interview rounds with various levels of management, a case study presentation (case given 48 hours in advance) and lunch

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

In-person interview at a conference with one individual. Several months later, it followed up with an in-office visit which consisted of a three rounds of interviews (HR, Manager, and Partner) . I was asked general behavior questions in relation to my resume.

Interview Questions

• How have you showed leadership in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

The interview questions were around Program & Portfolio skill knowledge (e.g., Schedule Management, Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management and Program Integration), experience leading teams what I'm looking for in my career. The interview process has changed since I joined as PwC has established a new framework on how employees are evaluated at the end of each performance year.

Interview Questions

• Q1: Describe your leadership style? What traits make a good leader?
      Q2: How do you effectively manage teams?
      Q3: What experience do you have in Program & Portfolio Management?   Answer Question

Network Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

They had a HR rep call me for about a 30 min interview. Mostly just him pitching the company. Then I spoke with someone who does Network Security for about 30. Went over extreamly well. Very nice people so far. I have been in contact with another HR rep via email about the 3rd part interview. I interview face to face on the 12th in D.C. I live in Houston, Tx. They are providing my entire travel. I have never even heard of a company doing so much for the interviewie. I look forward to meeting next week.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experiance in the Marine Corps and my experiance in the IT field.   Answer Question

CMAAS Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

on ground interview. I attended the pre-interview reception and talked to the group I was applying for. Was able to know a lot of things that I can prepare for the "why our group" and "why Pwc" question. Nest day I had the partner (met during the previous night) ask me questions but mostly behavioral. He seemed really tired and impatient during the whole process. Basically went through my resume and asked mostly common teamwork questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in the team.
      What is your biggest challenge?
      Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Health IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in November 2015.

Interview

More interested in your general ability to problem solve. No specific questions were really asked.

I met with managers, and the program director to briefly discuss my fit, role, and work style. Seemed like really great people. Look forward to working their one day.

HR was communicative and responsive to me as they brought me through the process.

Job was contract contingent on PWCs end, they did not receive the contract.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific was asked. Very personal conversations.   1 Answer

Intelligence Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Arlington, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a short verbal quiz about language proficiency (if you indicated on your resume that you have the position's preferred/required foreign language skills). Followed by four interviews with various managerial level staff in the team, each lasted around 30 minutes. Most questions are typical interview conversations you can expect.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      Explain what did you learn from you past challenges you encountered at your school/work place?   Answer Question

Entry Level Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, followed by a second round office interview. Office interview consisted of interviews with three different partners and consisted of behavioral questions. Then I was given the chance to ask any questions I might have.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with a difficult team member and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Three behavioral interviews in the second round. Nice people, all very easy to talk to. The office visit consists of three interviews, a presentation on PwC and a lunch with associates. Questions are all based on the five characteristics in "PwC professionals" - Global Acumen, Business Acumen, Technology capability, Relationship and Leadership. First round based on leadership, second round based on the other four.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to learn something new quickly   Answer Question
    • How do you evaluate your global awareness? Can you give an example?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

One on-site interview with a senior manager, then an on-site interview with four partners. Each partner focused on one of the four aspects of the PwC Professional. The recruiter was very straight-forward about what was going to be asked.