PwC Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.7

80 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in September 2017.

Interview

Very technical and boring. Didn't seem too interested in me as a person. Not as many behavioral questions which you would expect for an internship position. Asking for more experience when I am applying so that I can get experience.

Interview Questions

• Picked out a lot from my resume and asked for specific instances.   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in April 2017.

Interview

Received interview through campus recruiting. Participated in a first round and second round interview. Each were 30 minute sessions. The first round consisted mostly of behavioral questions. The second round interview was with a partner and also consisted mostly of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you utilized the help of mentor to complete a project   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Very straight forward and extremely smooth. I had an on campus interview first followed by a phone screening. I then had a superday out at the office where I met with a number of managers, directors, and one partner. They treated us extremely well, which helped me make my decision to accept the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions looking for fit.   1 Answer

Advisory Associate (MC) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Changed the order/process a bit this year for advisory (or at least in my region). Applied through PwC's website and my campus career's website for an on-campus interview. I was notified shortly after that I was selected for an interview. First round was a 90 minute case interview with a director (45 mins to prepare slides, 45 mins for presentation/ interview). The case was sent to me over email 48 hours before the interview. The 45 mins to prepare slides goes by quickly, so make sure to read the case carefully beforehand and prepare notes to bring in with you.

Notified a week later that I had moved on to final round of interviews. This time the interview was conducted over skype. Much more behavioral and some fit questions relating to the five pillars of the PwC professional.

Interview Questions

• Several questions about group project dynamics, working with others-- "Describe a time..."   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

I finished my first-round on-campus interview. The interviewer asked me many behavioral questions. I am waiting for my 2nd round schedule.
    The following questions were asked in my 1st round interview:
    Why tax? Why this office?
    Tell me a situation when you worked with a difficult person.
    Tell me when you worked in a group/leader role.
    Tell me a case when you didn't have enough information.
    ....
    There were more than those. The interviewer also asked me some follow-up questions.

Auurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

two rounds or interviews, first one is on campus by a senior manager and second one via Skype by a partner in your preference office. The whole process is around a month. Interviewees are very nice and patient, making the process easy and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose our firm?   1 Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

The first part was a phone screening interview. Then I got a call back to interview with two directors and one partner at the firm. A few days later I got a call back from the recruiter that I got an offer. Then it took about 3 weeks to get the official offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of leadership did you demonstrate in your last employment?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

On campus first round, "superday" with 3 interviews and a lunch. 1 manager and 2 partners. Did not paint a clear picture of the group. Lunch was with younger employees.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process from beginning to end was very well structured. The recruiter who contacted me was very responsive, answered all of my questions from beginning to end. The process from the first email to the offer took 30 days. I interviewed with a manager, a managing director, and a director. All three took place the same day back to back in what they called a "super day".

Interview Questions

• All interview questions focused around the PwC five pillars, my experience, and other hypotheticals. Specifically, on if Ï had ever provided critique o a team member and what that experience was"; "Why I wanted to work in consulting", why I wanted to work for PwC; "had I ever had to provide advice to senior management and what the result was"   1 Answer

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple one-on-one Skype/phone interview for the PWC Elevate program with a Risk Assurance Partner. The interviewer began by introducing himself and the firm, then had a prompt of 3 questions that he asked everyone. The 3 questions only lasted 15 minutes or so; the majority of the interview was him talking. The interviewer was really helpful and responsive, didn't ask any technicals questions at all. Note that this interview was for the PWC Elevate program, not directly for the internship. Participating in the program then led to an internship offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up to date with current events?   1 Answer