Pyramid Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pyramid Hotel Group

Cooks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The GM was an hour late for hour interview. Executive Chef had a difficult time looking for him which was kind of frustrating to me. The interview was comfortable and the GM was very personable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your self as a cook? from 1-10   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group.

Interview

I received a call from HR for immediate phone screen and was asked for an in-person interview at the end of the call. I met with a few members of the HR team who were all pleasant but I had waited a long time in the lobby - seemed a bit scattered.

Director of Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I spoke with all the VPs by phone and met the hotel's current General Manager in person. I ultimately met the folks at corporate one week after the phone and in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell "x" property   1 Answer

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process was pretty straightforward. I first met with the sales and marketing director , and then the senior sales coordinator, wedding planner and finally the general manager. Everyone seemed very friendly. After a simple drug test, and after 2 interviews, I finally go the news from HR that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you? Do you get along with others? What types of motivational tools do you use to support and encourage prospective client sales?   Answer Question

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very professional, takes a bit of time for them to get back to you, but very thorough process. Met with Pyramid Head of HR, Director of HR on property, Director of Sales and General Manager. All were very respectful, and welcoming.
    Overall, Pyramid sets you up for success in the process, and looks for people who have a good work ethic, and history in the industry.

Interview Questions

• What is my best practice for earning new clients?   1 Answer

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online for a regional position. Was contacted within a week to set up a phone call with the person this position would report to. Interview went well - typical conversation on experience, background of the position and expectations. Was told next step would be another interview - face-to-face. Never heard back from anyone. Person I interviewed with did not return any follow-up calls or emails. No contact from HR/Hiring team either.