Pyramid Hotel Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pyramid Hotel Group

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group.

Interview

I received a call from HR for immediate phone screen and was asked for an in-person interview at the end of the call. I met with a few members of the HR team who were all pleasant but I had waited a long time in the lobby - seemed a bit scattered.

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process was pretty straightforward. I first met with the sales and marketing director , and then the senior sales coordinator, wedding planner and finally the general manager. Everyone seemed very friendly. After a simple drug test, and after 2 interviews, I finally go the news from HR that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you? Do you get along with others? What types of motivational tools do you use to support and encourage prospective client sales?   Answer Question

Group Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very professional, takes a bit of time for them to get back to you, but very thorough process. Met with Pyramid Head of HR, Director of HR on property, Director of Sales and General Manager. All were very respectful, and welcoming.
    Overall, Pyramid sets you up for success in the process, and looks for people who have a good work ethic, and history in the industry.

Interview Questions

• What is my best practice for earning new clients?   1 Answer

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pyramid Hotel Group in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online for a regional position. Was contacted within a week to set up a phone call with the person this position would report to. Interview went well - typical conversation on experience, background of the position and expectations. Was told next step would be another interview - face-to-face. Never heard back from anyone. Person I interviewed with did not return any follow-up calls or emails. No contact from HR/Hiring team either.