Google Interview Question: Q: Let's assume you have been... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Senior Product Support Specialist Interview New York, NY

Q: Let's assume you have been working for us for 3 years

- How would you describe OUR Google Culture? Q: Tell us a time when you differed with your opinion from others? Q: What was the result ? How did you communicate that? Q: How would you go about working with different work cultures? Q: Tell me about yourself ? Q: What would your boss say about you? And what would he say you need improvement on ? Q: Why Google ?
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Hello!

I have recently completed my interviews and got an offer from Google for a PM role! On the interviewjoy.com website, I’ve created a document & study guide that gives all the details about my experience, the questions I’ve been asked and their detailed answers. You can buy the e-book at: https://interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/google-manager-interview-questions-answers/

I’ve sold this interview prep book to many Google Manager candidates already and received many 5 star reviews. The book proved to be very useful for all types of manager/associate interviews at Google! You can see the reviews of my buyers at the bottom of the service detail page linked above.

The book will give you a clear advantage during your interviews. You’re welcome to buy it from the interviewjoy.com website.

thanks!

Alex

Alex on Jan 2, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.