Q1 Productions Senior Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Q1 Productions

2.5

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Q1 Productions (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The first interview quick. The were weeding out qualities to see if I had the hard work, discipline and personality to really succeed in this position. The second interview was a little longer, but it was good because he went over a lot of information. Typically there are uncomfortable questions that don't always look good to ask, suck as pay and PTO, ect., and he went over all this so I didn't have to ask. Honestly, the went over a lot of information that was very valuable in order to succeed at Q1.

Interview Questions

• How are your past experiences transferable to this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Q1 Productions

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Q1 Productions (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Horrible. Extremely negative. She immediately dug into me about my past work experience. Worst phone interview I ever exeprienced. I would never work for this company even if they payed me a million dollars per year. I have never been so disrespected by a potential company, ever. Worst phone interview of my life.

Interview Questions

• She immediately got extremely negative with me on the first question. I ended the call.   1 Answer